|Sainik School 6th & 9th Std 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam 2018
Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility
- For Class VI : 10 – 11 Years ( Boys born between 02nd July, 2006 & 01st July, 2007 ).
- For Class IX : 13 – 14 Years ( Boys born between 02nd July, 2003 & 01st July, 2004 ).
Sainik School Imphal 2018 Application Form
- Sainik School Imphal Application form can also be downloaded from school website www.ssimphal.nic.in
- Sainik School Imphal Application form available from October, 2017 to November, 2017 on all working days between 09. 00 – 14.00 hrs at Sainik School Imphal on cash payment of 450/- ( including Sample Question paper ) for General / Defence Category and 300/- for SC / ST.
- By Registered Post against MO / DD of 500/- for General & Defence Category and 350/- ( for SC / ST ) drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Imphal,” payable at Imphal.
- Last date of submission at School Office December, 2017.
The following changes have been made in the revised pattern of AISSEE :
- Change over from descriptive exam to OMR BASED EXAM. The process will also include introduction of OMR based application form.
- Change in the pattern of the questions papers for both classes VI & IX. Information on revised pattern / break down of marks system as per Sainik
Schools Society Letter 4(1)/SSS/2016 dated 04 Oct 2017 is also available on the school website ssimphal.nic.in for ready reference.
- Change in the reservation of seats to be filled in Sainik Schools mainly with regard to distribution of seats under “Outside the home state quota”.
Sainik School Imphal 2018 Important Dates
|1||Starting Date of Sainik School Imphal Application Form||October, 2017|
|2||Last Date for submission of Application Form||November, 2017|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||7th January, 2018 ( Sunday )|
Sainik School Imphal
Post Box No 21
Imphal – 795001