All India Sainik School Imphal Admission 2019, Sainik School Manipur, Imphal Sainik School 2019, Sainik School Admission, Sainik School 2019 Entrance Exam, Admission for Sainik School Imphal, Sainik School Entrance 2019, All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2019, Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam 2019, Sainik School Admission Test for 2019, Sainik School Imphal Entrance, Sainik School Entrance Test, Sainik School in Manipur, Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam Date 2019, Sainik School Imphal Exam Date 2019, Sainik School Imphal Exam Details, Sainik School Imphal eligibility Criteria 2019, Sainik School Imphal Eligibility, Sainik School Imphal Age Limit, Sainik School Imphal Exam Pattern, Sainik School Imphal Seats, Sainik School Imphal Application Form, All India Sainik School Imphal Application Form, Sainik School Application Form, Sainik School Imphal Online Application Form, Sainik School 2019 Admission Form, Sainik School 2019 Admission Details, Sainik School Application Last Date, Sainik School Imphal Application Fee, Sainik School Imphal Fee Structure, Sainik School Imphal Application Last Date, Sainik School Imphal Exam Centres, Sainik School Imphal Test Centres 2019, Sainik School Imphal Scholarship, Sainik School Imphal Results, Sainik School Imphal Result Date, Sainik School Imphal Merit List, Sainik School Imphal Important Dates 2019, Sainik School Imphal Official Website
Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Imphal invites boy applicants for admission to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for 2019 – 20 sessions.
Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- For Class VI : 10 – 11 Years ( Boys born between 2nd July, 2006 & 1st July, 2007 ).
- For Class IX : 13 – 14 Years ( Boys born between 2nd July, 2003 & 1st July, 2004 ).
Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam Seats 2019
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in
which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats ( In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4( 1 ) / SSS / 2016 ) dated 5th July, 2017 ) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
Sainik School Imphal Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
The following changes have been made in the revised pattern of AISSEE :
- Change over from descriptive exam to OMR Based Exam. The process will also include introduction of OMR based application form.
- Change in the pattern of the questions papers for both classes VI & IX. Information on revised pattern / break down of marks system as per Sainik Schools Society Letter 4 ( 1) / SSS / 2016 dated 4th October, 2017 is also available on the school website ssimphal.nic.in for ready reference.
- Change in the reservation of seats to be filled in Sainik Schools mainly with regard to distribution of seats under “Outside the home state quota”.
Sainik School Imphal Application Form 2019
- Sainik School Imphal Application form can also be downloaded from school website www.ssimphal.nic.in
- Sainik School Imphal Application form available from 08th October, 2018 to 26th November, 2018 on all working days between 09. 00 – 14.00 hrs at Sainik School Imphal on cash payment of 400/- ( including Sample Question paper ) for General / Defence Category and 250/- for SC / ST.
- By Registered Post against MO / DD of 450/- for General & Defence Category and 300/- ( for SC / ST ) drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Imphal,” payable at Imphal.
- Last date of submission at School Office 01st December, 2018.
Sainik School Imphal Selection procedure 2019
- The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for class IX and Language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the boy younger in age will be selected. Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list
Sainik School Imphal Exam Centers 2019
- Delhi – Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh – Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura – Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe – Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal – Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa – Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli – Sainik School, Balachadi
- Meghalaya & Sikkim – Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana – Sainik School, Korukonda
- Uttar Pradesh Sainik – School, Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand
Sainik School Imphal Important Dates 2019
|1||Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form||08th October, 2018 to 26th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||1st December, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||6th January, 2019 ( Sunday )|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||4th February, 2019 ( Monday )|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||11th February, 2019 to 28th February, 2019|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list.||11th March, 2019 ( Monday )|
Sainik School Imphal
Post Box No 21
Imphal – 795001
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ssimphal.nic.in