All India Sainik School Korukonda Entrance Exam 2021
Sainik School Korukonda invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
Aim : To prepare the boys academically, mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla and other walks of life.
Sainik School Korukonda Admission Eligibility 2021
- Age should be 10 to 12 years as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought
- Age should be 13 to 15 years as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought and should be studying in class VIII in a recognised school
Curriculum : 10 + 2 System of CBSE.
Sainik School Korukonda Reservation Seats 2021
Number of Vacancies : ( Including all Reservations of State / Other States / Union Territory )
- Sainik School, Korukonda – Class VI – 70, Class IX – 20.
- In case of non – availability of sufficient candidates in SC / ST Category, vacancies if any, will be filled in by candidates from General Category.
Reservation of Seats
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats ( In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4 ( 1 ) / SSS / 2016 ) dated 5th July, 2017 ) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Sainik School Korukonda Application Form 2021
- The Prospectus and application form will be available at school office for sale from 20th October, 2020 to 19th November, 2020 on all working days ( or ) may be downloaded from the school website www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org.
- Downloaded application form may be duly filled and sent along with a DD. Downloaded application forms submitted without the requisite DD will not be accepted. Last Date for completed application forms to reach this school is 1st December, 2020. Application forms should be sent by post only and will not be accepted in person or by hand. Delay, if any, caused due to postal or any other reason will not be accepted.
- Prospectus, Application Form and question paper of previous years can be obtained by post from “Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda”, Vizianagaram District, A.P – 535 214, on payment mode of Online ₹ 400/- or ₹ 250/- ( in case of SC & ST ) & Offline ₹ 450/- or ₹ 300/- through DD drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda” payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Korukonda Branch, Code No.02791.
Sainik School Korukonda Application Form Selection Process
- Candidates have to clear the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam.
- Clear Medical Examination.
- Appear in a Personal Interview
Sainik School Korukonda Exam Centres 2021
Sainik School Korukonda Scholarships 2021
- Merit, Income based and Defence Scholarships are available to eligible students. The Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments, Govt. of A.P. award scholarships to SC / ST boys whose parents‟ income is less than ₹ 65,000/- per annum under “Bright Boys of Best Available Schools” Scheme.
- Free Education ( Tuition Fees, Clothing Fees and Dietary Charges only ) is offered on Merit cum Means basis for A.P. / Telangana domicile students from economically weaker sections of society and whose parental income is below ₹ 2000/- pm.
- It may be noted that all such scholarships are subject to adequate and timely release of funds from respective State Governments. Only one scholarship can be enjoyed by a student at any given time.
Sainik School Korukonda 2021 Important Dates
|1||Sale of Prospectus / Admission Form||20th October, 2020 to 19th November, 2020.|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||1st December, 2020. ( Saturday )|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||10th January, 2021.|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination
and issue of Call Letters
|1st week of February, 2021.|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||2nd to 3rd week of February, 2021.|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||2nd week of March, 2021.|
Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh,
India – 535 214,
Telephone No. : +91 8922 246168,
Fax : +91 8922 246150,
Website : www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.