Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2018
Sainik School Nalanda, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the new academic session 2018 – 2019.
- For VI : 60 ( Sixty )
- For IX : 10 ( Ten )
Sainik School Nalanda Eligibility 2018
- For Class VI : Only those candidates who have completed 10 years and below 11 years of age as on 01st July, 2008 are eligible. The candidate should have been born between 02 July, 2007 and 01 July, 2008.
- For Class IX : Boys born between 02 July, 2004 and 01 July, 2005 ( both days inclusive ) and studying in Class VIII in a recognised School during the academic session 2017 – 18 and passed Class VIII Exam at the time of admission
Sainik School Nalanda Reservation 2018
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½ % seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys of Bihar domicile. Balance 33% left over seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilised seats in this category will be merged with home state seats ( please refer to Sainik Schools Society letter 4(1) / SSS /2016 dated 05 Jul 2017 available on the School website ) in order of merit.
- Of remaining, 25% seats are also reserved for children of Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen
Sainik School Nalanda Exam Pattern 2018
The Medium of Examination will be English or Hindi or any other recognized Indian Language.
The Sainik School written Examination for Class VI will be held as per the following program
|Sainik School Class VI Entrance Exam Date||Name of Papers||Max Marks|
|07th January, 2018||Mathematics||150|
|GK & Science||50|
The Sainik School Written Examination for Class IX will be held as per the following program
|Sainik School Class IX Entrance Exam Date||Name of Papers||Max Marks|
|07th January, 2018||Mathematics||200|
Sainik School Nalanda 2018 Application Form
Sainik School Nalanda Online application form available on the officail webiste : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Prospectus-cum-Application Forms can be purchased from School by cash from 16th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017 on all working days between 1000 h and 1300 hrs at above mentioned rates. A written request with address and phone number can be made for dispatch of Prospectus-cum-Admission Form by post by sending the requisite fee by Demand Draft. Please write your name & address in full with Pin code, Mobile No, Category ( ie General / Defence / Ex-defence / SC / ST, etc ). The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities in case of your incomplete / wrong address. Online application form can also be filled up on School Website : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in from 16th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017. The fee for online applications is to be made online only through the School website before due date.
Application Fee :
|Category||Online Application Form & online payment||By Hand from School Campus by paying cash / demand draft||By Post by sending Demand Draft ( including postal charges )|
|General / Defence||400/-||400/-||450/-|
|SC / ST||250/-||250/-||300/-|
Mode of Payment :
By Post : Demand draft should be obtained in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir (code No 3499) or Punjab National Bank, Pawapuri branch ( code No 294200 ).
By Online : Through Web portal : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Submission of Application Form :
Duly completed application form must reach the following address on or before 05th December, 2017 till 1730 hrs positively.
Sainik School Nalanda,
At Village Nanand,PO Pawapuri,
Dist Nalanda,Bihar 803 115
Application received after due date / incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Children applying for admission in Class IX must be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
- Parents are advised to send the filled application through Govt Postal Service / Self delivery.
- Medium of examination for Class – VI will be in English & Hindi. The medium of examination for Class – IX will be in English only and students are required to answer in English only.
- For any information related to admission process please call at 8405803064 or visit www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
- The School does not patronise any coaching center / School / institution. Admissions will be made strictly in accordance with merit and medical fitness of the candidates as per the guidelines on the subject.
Sainik School Nalanda Selection Procedure 2018
Primarily by Written Exam. Thereafter, Interview and Medical Examination for the shortlisted candidates only. Final selection by order of merit subject to medical fitness.
Sainik School Nalanda Important Dates 2018
|1||Availability of Application Forms and Prospectus||16th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017|
|2||Last date for submission of completed Application Forms||05th December, 2017 ( up to 1730 h )|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||07th January, 2018 ( Sunday )|
Sainik School Nalanda,
PO Rajgir, Nalanda,
Bihar – 803 116.
Website : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.