Sainik School Nalanda 2014 Entrance Exam
Sainik School 9th Std 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -
Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2014
Sainik School Nalanda, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the new academic session 2014 – 2015.
Sainik School Entrance Examination 2014 :
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Date 2014 : 5th January, 2014 ( Sunday )|
Sainik School Nalanda Class VI Admission 2014 :
1. Only those candidates who have completed 10 years and below 11 years of age as on 01 July, 2014 are eligible. The candidate should have been born between 02 July, 2003 and 01 July, 2004.
2. The Sainik School Written Examination for Class VI will be held as per the following programme :
|Sainik School Class VI Entrance Exam Date 2014||Sainik School Class VI Entrance Exam 2014 Timings||Name of Papers||Max Marks||Remarks|
|5th January, 2014||0900 h to 1100 h||Mathematical Knowledge Test &|
Language Ability Test
|5th January, 2014||1200 h to 1250 h||Intelligence Test||100||One Booklet|
3. The Medium of Sainik School Class IV Examination will be English or Hindi or any other recognized Indian Language.
Sainik School Nalanda Class IX Admission 2014 :
1. Only those candidates who have completed 13 years and below 14 years of age as on 01 July, 2014 are eligible.
2. The candidates should have been born between 02 July, 2000 and 01 July, 2001 and presently studying in Class VIII in a recognized School.
3. The Sainik School Written Examination for Class IX will be held as per the following programme :
|Sainik School Class IX Entrance Exam Date 2014||Sainik School Class IX Entrance Exam 2014 Timings||Name of Papers||Max Marks||Remarks|
|5th January, 2014||0900 h to 1130 h||Mathematics &||200||One Booklet|
|5th January, 2014||1200 h to 1400 h||English &||100||One Booklet|
4. For Class IX the question papers will be set & supplied in English Medium only.
Sainik School Nalanda 2014 Application Form :
- Sainik School Nalanda Application Form along with the following must be completed in all respects and submitted to The Principal, Sainik School Nalanda by post or by hand latest by 7th December, 2013.
- Similar copies of recent passport size photographs ( colour or black & white ) taken on or after 14th October, 2013 are to be affixed one each on Application Form and Admit Cards ( Duplicate ).
- The photographs affixed on the Application Form and Admit Cards must be attested by the Head of the Institution ( Principal / Headmaster of the School ) in which the boy is studying. In case of Private Study ( applicable only for class VI ), the same must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Admit Cards with details be properly filled in. The candidates should append his signature at designated place.
- Attach a Certificate of Proof of Date of Birth obtained from a recognised School in which studying. In case of Private Study ( applicable only for class VI ), attach a photocopy of Birth Certificate obtained from the Registrar of Births & Deaths, Municipal Corporation / Nagar Panchayat duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- In case of Ex-service personnel, photocopy of Discharge Certificate containing Family Details and Date of Birth of Candidate is to be attached. Serving Defence Personnel are required to submit a Service Certificate from their Commanding Officer and Date of Birth Proof ( DO Part II Order Extract ) in respect of their child from Service Records.
- Application without Date of Birth Certificate is liable for rejection.
- Remit the following amount of Bank Draft as applicable drawn in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Nalanda” payable at State Bank of India, Rajgir Branch ( Code No 3499 ) or Central Bank of India, Rajgir ( Not applicable for applications obtained / purchased by hand or by post from Sainik School Nalanda ) :
S.No Category Classes VI & IX 1. General & Defence 400 2. SC & ST 250
Sainik School Nalanda Scholarships 2014 :
1. The Government of Bihar grants income based scholarships for Bihar domiciled students every year on the basis of income of parents / guardian.
2. The State Government Scholarship scheme prevailing is given below :
|Parents Income ( per month )||Amount ( Rs )|
|19,001/- to 23,400/-||26,250.00|
|27,001/- to 35,500/-||8,750.00|
|35,501/- and above||Nil|
3. Government of Bihar shall grant 12,685/-as dietary supplement every year to Bihar domiciled boys, in addition to the above scholarships.
4. Ministry of Defence awards scholarship to the children of Service Personnel including Ex-servicemen studying in Sainik Schools. The amount of Scholarship would be determined on the basis of rank of the personnel
- He obtains a minimum of 55% in aggregate in the annual examination with not less than 45% in each subject.
- He is not reported upon adversely regarding discipline.
- He is otherwise eligible for the continuance of scholarship on the basis of rank or income of his parent as the case may be.
- SC/ST cadets securing 50% in aggregate and not less than 40% in each subject.
Rank ( Serving or Ex-servicemen ) MoD Scholarship Other Ranks 32,000.00 Junior Commissioned Officers 16,000.00 Officers Nil
5. In addition to the above Scholarships, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India has also introduced a monetary grant to share the financial burden of the parents / guardians and granting an approx amount of 15,000/- ( variable ) per annum to all the students of Sainik Schools irrespective of parents / guardians income and domicile.
For Further Details, Please Contact :
Sainik School Nalanda,
PO Rajgir, Nalanda,
Bihar – 803 116.
Website : http://sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015 Navigation : Sainik School Kodagu, Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2014, Sainik School Nalanda, Sainik School Ghorakhal, Sainik School Punglwa, Sainik School Ambikapur, Sainik School Lucknow, Sainik School Entrance Exam Results 2014, Sainik School Bijapur, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, Sainik School Balachadi, Sainik School Amaravathinagar, Sainik School Nagrota, Sainik School Purulia, Sainik School Kunjpura, Sainik School Korukonda, Sainik School Rewa, Sainik School Satara, Sainik School Kazhakootam, Sainik School Kapurthala, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Sainik School Tilaiya, Sainik School Imphal, Sainik School Gorakhpur, Sainik School Gopalganj, Sainik School Preparation Question Bank CD
Sainik School Entrance Exam Related : Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2014, Sainik School Nalanda Prospectus, All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2014, Sainik School Nalanda 2014 Entrance Exam, Sainik School Nalanda Exam Date 2014, Sainik School Nalanda 2014 Admission Form, Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Nalanda, Sainik School Nalanda Scholarships 2014, Sainik School Entrance Exam Schedule 2014, Sainik School Nalanda Application Fee 2014, Sainik School Nalanda Application Last Date 2014, Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam Result, Sainik School Nalanda Rajgir, Sainik School Nalanda Admission Notification 2014, Sainik School Nalanda Admission Procedure, Sainik School Nalanda Question Paper, Sainik School Nalanda Exam Scheme 2014, Sainik Military School Admission Test 2014, Sainik School Nalanda Admission Details, Sainik School Nalanda Admission Process, Sainik School Nalanda Bihar, Sainik School Nalanda Class VI IX Admission 2014, Sainik School Nalanda Admit Card 2014, Sainik School Age Limit 2014, Sainik School Entrance Previous Question Papers,
Sainik School Nalanda 2014 Entrance Exam – Sainik School Nalanda Application Form 2014 – Sainik School Nalanda 2014 Eligibility Criteria – Sainik School Nalanda Scholarships 2014 – Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2014.
Posted In sainik school entrance exam : Leave a response for sainik school nalanda 2014 entrance exam by sharon