Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2021
Sainik School Nalanda, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the new academic session 2021 – 2022.
Sainik School Nalanda Eligibility 2021
- For Class VI : Only those candidates who have completed 10 years and below 11 years of age as on 1st July, 2008 are eligible. The candidate should have been born between 1st April, 2009 and 31st March, 2011.
- For Class IX : Boys born between 1st April, 2006 and 31st March, 2008 ( both days inclusive ) and studying in Class VIII in a recognised School during the academic session and passed Class VIII Exam at the time of admission
Sainik School Nalanda Seats 2021
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in
which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats ( In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4( 1 ) / SSS / 2016 ) dated 5th July, 2017 ) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
Sainik School Nalanda Exam Pattern 2021
The Medium of Examination will be English or Hindi or any other recognized Indian Language.
|Sainik School Class VI Entrance Exam Date||Name of Papers||Max Marks|
|06th January, 2019||Mathematics||150|
|GK & Science||50|
|Sainik School Class IX Entrance Exam Date||Name of Papers||Max Marks|
|06th January, 2019||Mathematics||200|
Sainik School Nalanda Application Form 2021
- Sainik School Nalanda Online application form available on the officail webiste www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
- Prospectus-cum-Application Forms can be purchased from School by cash from 1st week of August, 2020 to 3rd week of september, 2020 on all working days between 1000 h and 1300 hrs at above mentioned rates.
- A written request with address and phone number can be made for dispatch of Prospectus-cum-Admission Form by post by sending the requisite fee by Demand Draft. Please write your name & address in full with Pin code, Mobile No, Category ( ie General / Defence / Ex-defence / SC / ST, etc ).
- The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities in case of your incomplete / wrong address. Online application form can also be filled up on School Website : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
- from 1st week of August, 2020 to 3rd week of september, 2020. The fee for online applications is to be made online only through the School website before due date.
|Category||Online Application Form & online payment||By Hand from School Campus by paying cash / demand draft||By Post by sending Demand Draft ( including postal charges )|
|General / Defence||₹ 400/-||₹ 400/-||₹ 450/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-||₹ 300/-|
Mode of Payment
By Post : Demand draft should be obtained in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir (code No 3499) or Punjab National Bank, Pawapuri branch ( code No 294200 ).
By Online : Through Web portal : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
Submission of Application Form
- Duly completed application form must reach the following address on or before December, 2020 till 1730 hrs positively.
Sainik School Nalanda,
At Village Nanand,PO Pawapuri,
Bihar 803 115.
- Application received after due date / incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Children applying for admission in Class IX must be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
- Parents are advised to send the filled application through Govt Postal Service / Self delivery.
- Medium of examination for Class – VI will be in English & Hindi. The medium of examination for Class – IX will be in English only and students are required to answer in English only.
- For any information related to admission process please call at 8405803064 or visit www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
- The School does not patronise any coaching center / School / institution. Admissions will be made strictly in accordance with merit and medical fitness of the candidates as per the guidelines on the subject.
Sainik School Nalanda Selection Procedure 2021
- Primarily by Written Exam. Thereafter, Interview and Medical Examination for the shortlisted candidates only. Final selection by order of merit subject to medical fitness.
- The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for class IX and Language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the boy younger in age will be selected. Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list
Sainik School Nalanda Exam Centers 2021
- Delhi – Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh – Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura – Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe – Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal – Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa – Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli – Sainik School, Balachadi
- Meghalaya & Sikkim – Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana – Sainik School, Korukonda
- Uttar Pradesh Sainik – School, Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand
Sainik School Nalanda Important Dates 2021
|1||Availability of Application Forms and Prospectus||1st week of August – 3rd week of September, 2020|
|2||Last date for submission of completed Application Forms||18th December, 2020|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||7th February, 2021|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||2nd week of February, 2021|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||2nd to 3rd week of February 2021|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||2nd week of March, 2021.|
Sainik School Nalanda,
PO Rajgir, Nalanda,
Bihar – 803 116.
Website : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.