Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Entrance Exam
Sainik School Punglwa, Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Examination 2019, Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Entrance Exam Date, Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Notification, Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Prospectus, All India Sainik School, All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019, AISSEE 2019, Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Exam Date, Admission in Sainik School Punglwa, Sainik School Admission Test 2019, Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Admission Notice, Sainik School Entrance Test 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Vacancy, Sainik School Punglwa Eligibility, Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Eligibility 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Age Limit, Punglwa Sainik School Exam Scheme, Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Reservation Seats, Sainik School Punglwa Exam Center 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Application Form, Sainik School Punglwa Apply Online, Sainik School Application Form 2019, Sainik School Online Form, Sainik School Online Application Form, Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Admission Form, Sainik School Punglwa Admission Procedure 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Fee Structure, Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Selection Criteria, Sainik School Punglwa Application Fee, Sainik School Application Date, Sainik School Application Last Date, Sainik School Punglwa Application Last Date, Sainik School Punglwa Admit Card, Sainik School Punglwa Scholarship 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Results 2019, Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam Result, Sainik School Punglwa Important Dates, Sainik School Punglwa Website
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Punglwa, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2019, for the academic year 2019.
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
Sainik School Punglwa Reservations Seats 2019
25% seats are reserved for sons of Defence Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen [An ex – serviceman is a person who has served in any rank ( whether combatant or non-combatant ) in Armed Forces of the Indian Union ( excluding the Assam Rifles, Defence Security Corps, Lok Sahayak Seva, Territorial Army, etc. ) for a continuous period of not less than six months after attestation. Personnel discharged at their own request before completion of five years of service are not treated in this category. A certificate from District Sainik Welfare Officer regarding their eligibility as Ex-servicemen is to be enclosed with the application.
As regard to reservation for admission of the children of Coast Guard Personnel the following conditions will apply
- Children of Coast Guard Personnel may be admitted in a Sainik School provided the 25% quota reserved for children of service personnel including ex – servicemen is not filled in that School. This means that the unfilled vacancies in the 25% quota may be allotted to the children of Coast Guard Personnel. It is clarified that in a given year, 25% quota reserved for service personnel will not be exceeded including the seats allotted to the children of Coast Guard Personnel.
- The scholarships for the wards of Coast Guard personnel will be provided by the Coast Guard out of its own funds.
Sainik School Punglwa Exam Scheme 2019
|Time||Subject||No. of Questions & Marks||Max Marks|
|Class VI||Paper - I|
|1000 – 1200 hrs||Mathematics||50 x 3||150|
(Sc & SSt)
|25 x 2||50|
|Language||25 x 2||50|
|Class VI||Paper - II|
|1200 – 1230hrs||Intelligence Test||25 x 2||50|
|Class IX||Paper - I|
|1000 – 1230 hrs||Mathematics||50 x 4||200|
|English||25 x 2||50|
|General Science||25 x 2||50|
|Social Studies||25 x 2||50|
|1230 – 1300hrs||Paper - II|
|Intelligence Test||25 x 2||50|
Medium for answering the questions in Sainik School Entrance Exam is English and Hindi.
Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Application Form
The duly filled in Sainik School Application Form along with all required documents may be submitted to the School office by hand or by post. The School shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Demand Draft for appropriate amount should be drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Punglwa”, payable at “SBI, Medziphema [code : 6759]”.
Duly filled Sainik School Punglwa Application in the prescribed form along with the Identification certificate and Hall Ticket, should reach the following address, by 01st December, 2018 .
Sainik School Punglwa,
Dist – Peren, Nagaland,
Pin – 797 106.
The passport size ( 4 cm x 5 cm ) photograph of the boy should be neatly affixed in the space on the application form and the identification certificate.
Candidates, who have appeared earlier in the Sainik Entrance Examination for admission in any Sainik School, are NOT to apply again for the same class. Their candidature will stand cancelled if found to be a repeat application.
- The Application fee for General and Defence Category By Hand is [rupee]400/- and By Post is [rupee]500/-
- The Application fee for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Category By Hand is [rupee]250/- and By Post is [rupee]350/-
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam Centres 2019
The Punglwa Sainik School Entrance Test shall be conducted at the following locations
- Punglwa ( School Campus )
Note : The Examination centres will be activated depending on the number of applications received for different centres. Candidates applying for other Sainik Schools may opt for the above centres if they are located in close proximity of the concerned centre.
Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Scholarships
- Government of Nagaland and Government of Arunachal Pradesh offer liberal scholarships to the candidates from their states subject to certain conditions as required by them. In addition Central Government also provides some share at varying rates to those cadets receiving State Government scholarships.
- Children of serving defence personnel and ex-servicemen admitted on defence quota are granted annual scholarship of [rupee] 32,000/- for the wards of PBORs and [rupee] 16,000/- for the wards of JCOs by the MoD.
Sainik School Punglwa 2019 Important Dates
|1||Sale of application cum prospectus &|
|08th October - 26th November, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission of Application Form||01st December, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||06th January, 2019|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||04th February, 2019|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||11th - 28th February 2019|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||11th March, 2019|
District Peren ( Nagaland ),
Pin – 797 106,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in.