|Sainik School 6th & 9th Std 2017 Question Bank CD -|
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2017
Sainik School Satara, invites application form eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Sainik School Satara Age Limit and Examination Procedure 2017 :
- Class VI : Boys born between 02nd July, 2006 and 01st July, 2007 ( both days inclusive ). Approximate Vacancies – 100.
- Class IX : Boys born between 02nd July, 2003 and 01st July, 2004 ( both days inclusive ) and studying in VIII Std in recognised Schools are eligible. Question Papers for Class IX are only in English. Approximate vacancies : 05.
Sainik School Satara 2017 Reservations of Seats :
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7 1⁄2%
- Defence ( serving / ex ) – 25% ( of balance seats after reservation of SC & ST ).
1. The Sainik School Prospectus together with the prescribed Sainik School Satara Application Form and model question paper, ( for Class VI or IX ) can be obtained from the School by Demand Draft ( of Nationalised Bank only ) payable at Satara drawn in favour of the “Principal, Sainik School, Satara” ( from 17th October, 2016 to 18th November, 2016 ) at the following rates :
- For General, Defence, VJ, NT, OBC, SBC : 450/-
- For SC / ST candidates only. ( Attaching of Rs 300/- xerox copy of boy’s caste certificate IS compulsory ) : 300/-
2. Money orders will not be accepted. Medium of examination ( Marathi / English ) must be quoted clearly while asking for Question Paper for Class VI.
3. Please send one self – addressed cloth bound envelope of 30 X 26 cms size affixed with postal stamps of 20.00 ( for delivery by unregistered parcel ) while requesting for prospectus.
4. The Sainik School will not be responsible for late receipt of prospectus due to postal delay or loss of the same in postal transit. Parents may also collect the prospectus in person on all working days from 0930 to 1300 hrs and from 1600 to 1700 hrs ( from Monday to Friday ) and from 0930 to 1300 hrs on Saturday, from the School office by remitting Demand Draft only.
5. The Sainik School Satara Admissions will be made strictly in accordance with the order of merit of candidates in the Entrance Examination and their medical fitness. The last date for the receipt of application duly completed is 30th November, 2016 till 17 00 hours.
6. Late application will not be accepted. No Correspondence will be entertained in respect of underage, overage candidates or late and incomplete applications.
Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates :
- Sainik School Satara Sale of Prospectus and Application Form : 17th October, 2016 to 18th November, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of filled in Sainik School Satara Entrance 2017 Application Form : 30th November, 2016.
- Date of Entrance Examination : 15th January, 2017 ( Sunday ).
Contact Details :
Sainik School Satara,
Telephone No : 02162 – 235860 ( Extn – 224 ),
Website : http://sainiksatara.org