Sainik School Tilaiya 2019 Entrance Exam
Sainik School Tilaiya, Sainik School Tilaiya Admission, Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Exam 2019, Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019, Sainik School in Tilaiya Jharkhand, Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Examination 2019, Sainik School Tilaiya 2019 Entrance Exam Date, Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy, Sainik School Tilaiya Prospectus, Sainik School Tilaiya Notification, Vacancy in Sainik School Tilaiya, Seats in Sainik School Tilaiya, AISSEE 2019 Entrance, Sainik School Tilaiya Details, Sainik School Tilaiya Exam Date, Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Eligibility 2019, Sainik School Tilaiya 2019 Reservation Seats, Sainik School Tilaiya Exam Pattern 2019, Sainik School Tilaiya Application Form, Sainik School Application Form 2019, Sainik School Tilaiya Admission Details, Sainik School Tilaiya Admission Date, Sainik School Admission Form Online, Sainik School Tilaiya Form Date, Sainik School Tilaiya Admission Procedure 2019, Sainik School Tilaiya Admission Form, Sainik School Tilaiya Admission Process, Sainik School Tilaiya Form, Sainik School Tilaiya Online Form, Sainik School Tilaiya Online, Sainik School Tilaiya Admit Card, Sainik School Tilaiya Application Fee, Sainik School Tilaiya Admit Card Download, Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Exam Syllabus, Sainik School Tilaiya Merit List, Sainik School Tilaiya Result Class Vi, Sainik School Tilaiya Final Result, Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Exam Result, Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Result, Sainik School Tilaiya Result 2019, Sainik School Tilaiya Official Website, Sainik School Tilaiya Important dates 2019
Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Tilaiya, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admissions to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
AIM : The primary aim of the school is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy.
Sainik School Tilaiya Eligibility 2019
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March, 2019 in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.
Sainik School Tilaiya Seats 2019
- The likely number of vacancies in every academic year is 120 for Class VI and 10 for Class IX. However, the number of vacancies can be changed due to policy / administrative reasons.
Reservation of Seats
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats ( In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4 ( 1 ) / SSS / 2016 ) dated 5th July, 2017 ) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Sainik School Tilaiya Exam Pattern 2019
- Medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi. The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages. But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for class VI and 400 marks for class IX.
Sainik School Tilaya Application Form 2019
- Candidates may download the Sainik School Tilaya application form from the school website www.sainikschooltilaiya.org.
- Sainik School Tilaiya Application Forms alongwith prospectus can also be obtained from Sainik School Tilaiya against cash payment of [rupee] 400/- ( [rupee] 250/- for SC / ST )
- The filled in Tilaiya Sainik School application should be submitted to the following address
The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya
P.O. Tilaiya Dam,
Dist. Koderma ( Jharkhand ) – 825 413.
- The last date for receipt of filled up application form is 1st December, 2018. Girls are not eligible for admission in Sainik School.
Sainik School Tilaya Entrance Selection Procedure 2019
- The written Entrance Examination will be held on 6th January, 2019
- The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered.
- In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for class IX and Language for class VI.
- In case there is a tie there also the boy younger in age will be selected. Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list.
Sainik School Tilaya Entrance Exam Centres 2019
For Class VI Only
- The Centres are tentatively as under, subject to availability of adequate no. of candidates : Bokaro, Chaibasa, Giridih, Koderma, Dhanbad, Gumla, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Dumka, Ranchi, Daltonganj, Sahebganj, Deoghar.
For Class IX Only : Ranchi
- Candidates seeking admission to Sainik School Tilaiya can apply to appear from any centre in India. Such applications should be sent to the Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya only and the School will make arrangements with the Principal of the other concerned Schools to administer the test for such applicants.
Sainik School Tilaya 2019 Entrance Important Dates
|1||Sale of Prospectus / Admission Form||08th October, 2018 to 26th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||1st December, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||6th January, 2019 ( First Sunday of January )|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination|
and issue of Call Letters
|4th February, 2019 ( Monday )|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||11th February, 2019 to 28th February, 2019|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||11th March, 2019 ( Monday )|
Sainik School Tilaiya,
P. O. Tilaiya Dam,
Pin – 825 413 ( Jharkhand )
Telephone No : ( 06534 ) 235048,
Fax : ( 06534 ) 235155,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sainikschooltilaiya.org