|Sainik School 6th & 9th Std 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Sainik School Tilaiya Entrance Exam 2018
Sainik School Tilaiya, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admissions to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
AIM : The primary aim of the school is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy.
Sainik School Tilaiya Eligibility 2018
- Class VI – Should not be less than 10 years and more than 11 years as on 01st July, 2017 i.e. born between 02nd July, 2006 and 01st July, 2007.
- Class IX – Should not be less than 13 years and more than 14 years as on 01st July, 2017 i.e. born between 02nd July, 2003 and 01st July, 2004.
- For admission to Class IX, the candidate should have passed class VIII from a recognised school.
Sainik School Tilaiya Reservations Seats 2018
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste Candidates.
- 7.5% of the total seats for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- 25% of the left over seats for children of Defence Personnel including ex-servicemen.
- Unfilled vacancies in the 25% quota reserved for defence candidates, will be alloted to the children of Coast Guard personnel. Children of civilians serving in MES are not eligible for admission against Defence quota.
- Distribution of seats between home state and outside states will be as per the policy laid down by the Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence.
Vacancies for Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2018
- The likely number of vacancies in every academic year is 120 for Class VI and 10 for Class IX. However, the number of vacancies can be changed due to policy / administrative reasons.
All India Sainik School Tilaya Application Form 2018
- Candidates may download the Sainik School Tilaya application form from the school website www.sainikschooltilaiya.org.
- Sainik School Tilaiya Application Forms alongwith prospectus can also be obtained from Sainik School Tilaiya against cash payment of 400/- ( 250/- for SC / ST ) or by Regd Post by sending Money Order of 430/- ( 280/- for SC / ST ) in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya or by sending SBI Bank Draft for 430/- ( 280/- for SC / ST ) in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya, Payable at SBI, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch ( Code 3502 ).
- The filled in Tilaiya Sainik School application should be submitted to the following address : The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya, P.O. Tilaiya Dam, Dist. Koderma ( Jharkhand ) – 825 413.
- The last date for receipt of filled up application form is November, 2017. Girls are not eligible for admission in Sainik School.
Sainik School Tilaya 2018 Entrance Exam Centres
For Class VI Only : The Centres are tentatively as under, subject to availability of adequate no. of candidates : Bokaro, Chaibasa, Giridih, Koderma, Dhanbad, Gumla, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Dumka, Ranchi, Daltonganj, Sahebganj, Deoghar.
For Class IX Only : Ranchi
Candidates seeking admission to Sainik School Tilaiya can apply to appear from any centre in India. Such applications should be sent to the Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya only and the School will make arrangements with the Principal of the other concerned Schools to administer the test for such applicants.
Sainik School Tilaya 2018 Entrance Important Dates
|Sale of Prospectus / Admission Form||October, 2017 to November, 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of application||November, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||07th January, 2018 ( Sunday )|
Sainik School Tilaiya,
P. O. Tilaiya Dam,
Pin – 825 413 ( Jharkhand )
Telephone No : ( 06534 ) 235048,
Fax : ( 06534 ) 235155,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sainikschooltilaiya.org.