The Hindu – Hitachi Scholarships for Indian Students 2014
2014 The Hindu – Hitachi Scholarships for Indian students.
Scholarship Name : The Hindu-Hitachi Scholarships for Indian students 2014
Offered by : Hitachi Ltd., Japan and The Hindu
Programs : Technical training
Scholarship can be taken at : Japan
Hindu Hitachi 2014 Scholarships Eligibility :
- Candidates who must be Indian Citizens, should not have completed 30 years of age on 31st March, 2014 and should be in possession of the minimum Degree of BE., or BSc ( Engineering ) or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- Candidates who have already had practical experience in the branches for which training is proposed to be given, will be given preference. Candidates with at least one year’s professional experience need apply.
- Those who were interviewed in previous years for the Scholarships need not apply again.
- The scholarships are tenable in Japan for principally six months commencing about July, 2014.
- Trainees may have general training in one of the following product fields of Hitachi Ltd., ( Hitachi ) for example (1) IT Solutions and Services (2) Thermal Power (3) Power Generation Plant & Power Grid Control Systems Engineering (4) Rail Systems and (5) Transportation Control System Engineering, being subject to the convenience of each of Hitachi’s establishments. During the training, there will be special emphasis on environment-related and energy-saving technologies.
Hindu Hitachi 2014 Scholarship Description :
- Trainees shall be during their training, under the supervision and direction of Hitachi, which has full discretion on scope, mode, duration and place of establishment of their training. Training will not be available in the R&D activities of Hitachi.
- They will be subject to the rules and regulations and the discipline of the establishment to which they are posted. Selected trainees will be provided with return Economy Class air passage.
- Arrangements will also be made for free Boarding and Lodging for trainees in Japan and to defray all expenses for travelling in Japan which may be considered necessary for their training. In addition, each trainee will be paid a monthly fixed allowance to cover his personal expenses.
How to Apply for Hindu Hitachi 2014 Scholarship : By post
Hindu Hitachi Scholarship Application Deadline : 31st December, 2013.