IITB PhD Scholarship in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay 2016
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay offers PhD Scholarships in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering for the academic session ( 2016 ).
Eligibility for IITB PhD Scholarship 2016
- Candidates with a first class Masters Degree in Engineering or Science from a reputed Universities or a Bachelors / Masters Degree ( with a high GPA ) from the IITs, NITs or BITS should take advantage of this unique opportunity to acquire an internationally recognized qualification and pursue a career in research.
- Monash Research Academy is offering attractive PhD Scholarships to suitable candidates.
- Although not a prerequisite, candidates who have been highly placed in GATE, GRE, CSIT – NET, JAM or any other competitive exam and who have industry experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay PhD Scholarship Description
- IITB – Monash Research Academy ( The Academy ) is an exciting partnership between the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ( IITB ) and Monash University Melbourne ( Australia ).
- IITB – Monash Research Academy has designed a jolntly – badged PhD program who will undertake interdisciplinary research in the fields of Science, Technology , Computer Science, IT, Engineering,Humanities and Social Sciences , Design and Mathematics.
- IITB – Monash Research Academy June ( 2016 ) intake will focus on attracting top students to work in areas of applied research sponsored by industrial partners.
- Candidates will receive a generous Indian Institute of Technology Bombay PhD Scholarship.
- Candidates will receive co – supervision from Professors at IITB & Monash.
- Candidates will receive a dually – awarded PhD degree from IITB & Monash.
- Candidates will have access to world – class research facilities.
- Candidates will gain International research experience.
- Candidates will receive a special Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Fellowship to visit Monash University.
IITB PhD Scholarship Application Form 2016
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay PhD Scholarship should be applied by Online.
- IITB Online Application Form is Available in the website : www.iitbmonash.org
IITB PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2016
The last date for submission of EOI forms is 20th March, 2016.
IITB-Monash Research Academy
Telephone No : +91-22-2576 4740/4744
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.iitbmonash.org