UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2015
University Grants Commission ( UGC ) invites applications for Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs 2015.
Eligibility for UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarships 2015
- Any single girl child who happen to be a only child or twin daughter or fraternal daughter in the family, if one son and one daughter is available then girl child will not be considered for scholarship under the scheme.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post graduate college.
- This scholarship is available to PG-I year student only.
- Admission to PG Course in distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
- Age : Girl students up to the age of 30 years at the time of admission in PG courses are eligible.
UGC Indira Gandhi PG Scholarship Amount
- The value of UGC PG Indira Gandhi scholarship is 3,100/- P.M.
UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2015 Selection
UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship Selection will be made by an expert committee on the basis of applications which are complete in all respects, received through online mode within the stipulated time frame. The guidelines of the scheme, detailed terms and conditions of the scholarship, eligibility criteria etc may be seen on UGC website www.ugc.ac.in.
UGC Indira Gandhi PG Scholarship 2015 Application Form
- UGC Indira Gandhi Post Graduate Scholarship applications may be submitted only through Online mode latest by 30th September, 2015 by logging in website : www.ugc.ac.in/sgc.
- The decision of the Commission with regard to selection of candidates for the award of scholarships shall be final.
- UGC PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship applications submitted in hard copy shall not be entertained or considered for award of scholarship in any circumstances whatsoever.
- Record of candidates, who are not selected, shall not be preserved beyond three months from the date of declaration of results, on UGC Indira Gandhi website.