Adi Dravidar Welfare Department ScholarshipScholarships »
Adi Dravidar Welfare Department Scholarship 2007
Eligibility of Govt, of India Top Class Education Scholarship to SC students pursuing Higher Education from 2007 – 2008.
|Name of the Scheme :||Govt, of India Top Class Education Scholarship to SC students who have passed +2 and pursuing Higher Education.|
|Details:||Under this scheme the SC students who have passed +2 and secured admission in Medical/ Engineering / Business Administration / Law / Specialised Courses in certain specified colleges will be eligible for this award. In Tamil Nadu the following Institutions are selected for this award.
1. N.I.T,Trichirappalli(for Engineering)
2. LIT. Chennai (for Engineering & Management)
3. V.IT Vellore(for Engineering)
4. Govt. Medical College, Vellore (Medical)
5. Madras Flying Club (Commercial Pilot) The Scholarship includes tuition fee Boarding and lodging Expenses, Books, Computer etc.
|Norms:||1. The annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakhs perannum.
2. The Institute will select 10 SC students in each discipline on the basis of merit.
|Whom to be contacted:||Details about the institutions specified by Govt, of India in other states can be had from the District Adi Dravidar Welfare Officer in the Collectorate and also in this Directorate.|