Scholarships ERWAT Bursary 2017
Bachelors Bursary for the south African students in 1st to 3rd year Engineering / Science Studies to study at a registered university or technikon , 2017 South Africa
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering / Science Studies
Course Level : Bachelors
Scholarship Provider : ERWAT
Scholarship can be taken at : South Africa
Eligibility for ERWAT Bachelors Scholarship 2017
If you meet the following criteria you are welcome to apply
- You are a South African citizen You meet the entry requirements for your chosen field of study at a registered university or technikon.
- You have partly completed a qualification and you are an above average academic achiever.
- You have achieved excellent scholastic success despite the lack of opportunities and financial support.
ERWAT Bachelors Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, ERWAT Bachelors Scholarship is not available for International Students.
ERWAT Bachelors Scholarship Description 2017
- In line with ERWAT’s Talent Management Strategy, the Company offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full time studies.
- Every year bursaries are offered in specific fields of study, which meet the particular needs and skills requirements of the organisation.
- The following bursaries are offered : BSc Chemical Engineering BSc Mechanical Engineering BSc Civil Engineering BSc Electrical Engineering BSc in all Water Related Studies Academic performance and merit will be the deciding factor for consideration.
- First year applicants will only be considered if already applied and accepted at an institution of Higher Learning for BSc studies in the above mentioned areas of study.
- The bursars will be required to enter into a contract with ERWAT.
ERWAT Bachelors Scholarship Application Form 2017
Applicants must satisfy the following minim um entry criteria before applying. Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their completed applications with the relevant attachments to email@example.com (quoting the relevant notice number in the subject line).
Application Deadline : 05th October, 2016.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.