Sheikh Kamal Adham Fellowship, The American University in Cairo, Egypt
Fellowship for graduate student doing Graduate Diploma in Electronic Journalism in the Journalism and Mass Communication Department, The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
The Sheikh Kamal Adham fellowship is awarded annually to one qualified graduate student who is a candidate for the Graduate Diploma in Electronic Journalism in the Journalism and Mass Communication Department.
Eligibility for Sheikh Kamal Adham Fellowship
- Financial need.
- Academic performance in the program.
- Professional experience is also considered where applicable.
- One year (two regular semesters).
Award : The fellowship covers :
- A waiver of tuition fees.
- Recipient will serve as assistant in the Adham Center for 80 hours per month during the academic year, assisting in the Center’s projects and research under the supervision of the Center’s Director.
Sheikh Kamal Adham Fellowship Application
To Apply : To apply and for additional information, contact the assistant to the director of the Kamal Adham Center for Electronic Journalism.
Telephone : (2 – 02) 797 – 5424.
E – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadlines :
Spring Semester ( commences in February ) – 1st November
Fall Semester ( commences in September ) – 31st March
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.