2012 Scholarships in South African University
Postgraduate research scholarship in the field of medicine for south Africans at a full – time research training degree at a South African University ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Medicine.
Course Level : Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : MRC.
Scholarship can be taken at : South Africa.
South African University PG Scholarships Eligibility 2012 :
- Recently obtained a bachelor’s degree in the past five years in medicine.
- Registered with the Health Professions Council.
- Completed their internship and community service.
- An interest in pursuing a full – time research training degree at a South African University; and
- Registered or intend to register for a postgraduate research degree.
South African University PG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of South African PG Scholarship not Available for International Students.
University of South African PG Scholarship Description :
- Postgraduate scholarships are tenable for one calendar year at a time. Successful applicants may apply for renewal of the scholarship. South African University Scholarships applications for renewal will be considered in competition with all other applications. An academic record of the highest qualification must accompany the PG Scholarships application.
- Applicants who apply for renewal of MRC scholarships are requested not to re – submit an academic record. An applicant must consult beforehand with the research supervisor under whose supervision the research will be carried out. The completed South African PG Scholarships application form must be submitted to the university’s administrative office where the student will register. The administrative office will submit the Postgraduate Scholarships application forms to the MRC.
South African University PG Scholarships Application Form 2011 :
- University of South African Postgraduate Scholarships should be applied by Electronically.
South African Postgraduate Scholarship Application Deadline : 31 October.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.