Postdoctoral Fellowship in Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University offer Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in the field of Health Science for the South African and International students at Africa.
Study Subject ( s ) : Health Science.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Stellenbosch University.
Scholarship can be taken at : South Africa.
Eligibility for University of Stellenbosch Fellowship
- Successfully obtained their PhD in the Health Sciences within the last 5 years.
- First language fluency in isixhosa and a fluency in English ( both spoken and written language ).
- Extensive experience in qualitative analysis of interview data.
- Experience with applicable software and analysis of qualitative outcomes.
- Knowledge of Medical and Healthcare Terminology.
- Knowledge of the South African healthcare system ( Western Cape public sector, highly advantageous ).
Stellenbosch University Scholarship Open for International Students
- Yes, Stellenbosch University Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Stellenbosch Scholarship Description
- Postdoctoral project will focus on the qualitative analysis of the data, specifically focusing on the isixhosa language interviews, using well described and accepted qualitative assessment processes to add depth to the current study findings.
- An understanding of Medical and Healthcare Terminology and the Western Cape public sector health system would be a prerequisite to developing the full potential of the data.
- Successful candidate will be expected to: draft a protocol for the qualitative analysis, carry out an appropriate literature review, carry out an analysis of a sample of the caregiver interviews data using appropriate tools and write up the results in the form of a publishable paper or papers.
Stellenbosch University Scholarship Application Form
- Stellenbosch University Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied by an Electronically.
- University of Stellenbosch Scholarship Application Deadline : June
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.