2013 Nigeria Scholarships in University of Ilorin
University of Ilorin, Ilorin, has announced scholarship opportunities for International Students in any field of their interest.
Ilorin University Scholarships General Description
Country / Countries : Nigeria
Field ( s ) of Study : Any field of interest
Level : Bachelors level and Masters level
Number of Scholarships available : Not specified
University of Ilorin Scholarships Details 2013
Scholarship Value :
- Scholarship will cover tuition fees
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Subsistence allowance
- Free accommodation
- Transportation allowance to and from Ilorin University; only once in a session
- University Health Services
Eligibility for Ilorin University Scholarships 2013
- Must meet following admission criteria defined by Ilorin University to enroll bachelors degree
- University of Ilorin Scholarships admission at 1st year degree program : 5 credits O – level
- University of Ilorin Scholarships admission at 2nd year degree program : Two A level plus 3 O – level credits
- Must meet the following University of Ilorin Scholarships admission criteria defined by University to enroll masters degree.
- 2nd Class Honours, or the equivalent in the bachelor degree.
Ilorin University Scholarships Additional Requirements
- Evidence of proficiency in English Languages
- Evidence of medical fitnes
University of Ilorin Scholarships Open for International Students
Yes, University of Ilorin Undergraduate and Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Ilorin Scholarships Application Form 2013
- University of Ilorin Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships should be applied by Post and an Email.
Ilorin University Scholarships Application Deadline 2013
University of Ilorin Scholarships application last date : 27th September, 2013.
University of Ilorin Contact Details
University of Ilorin P.M.B. 1515,
Ilorin Kwara State,
Nigeria 031 – 821304, 07098208901,
Fax : 031 – 221937 email@example.com
Additional Information : http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.