2013 Scholarships University of KwaZulu Natal UKZN
Study Subject ( s ) : Power and Energy
Course Level : Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider : HVDC Centre
Scholarship can be taken at : South Africa
Eligibility for UKZN Postgraduate Scholarship 2013 :
- Open to citizens of all countries
- For postgraduate study at the HVDC Centre, University of KwaZulu Natal ( Masters, PhD and Post – Doctoral only )
- Any individual between 19 and 45 years of age.
UKZN Postgraduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, UKZN Postgraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
UKZN Postgraduate Scholarship Description 2013 :
- The HVDC Centre is announcing its bursaries call for postgraduate studies to be undertaken in 2013.
- The bursaries from the HVDC Centre aim to help in building research excellence in High Voltage Engineering ( DC ) in Africa.
- The bursary has the generous offering of free postgraduate tuition ( bursary applicable to Masters, Doctoral and Post – Doctoral level studies only ) , and a stipend covering accommodation, meals. A special allowance for books and travel allowance.
The stipend is as follows :
- MSc 10000USD per annum for a maximum of two years
- PhD 14300USD per annum for a maximum of three years
- Post – Doctoral 21400 USD per annum extendable for a maximum of three years ( based on satisfactory performance ).
UKZN Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- Complete the UKZN Post Graduate application forms ( contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info ).
UKZN Postgraduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 : 30th November, 2013.