University of Pretoria Fellowship 2012
2012 Research Fellowship in Pretoria University
University of Pretoria offers Young Researchers Fellowship South Africa ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of Pretoria.
Scholarship can be taken at : South Africa.
Eligibility for Pretoria University Research Fellowship 2012 :
- University of Pretoria Research Fellows are required to have a doctorate and at least two years of Postdoctoral experience.
- Expertise and research focus of the University of Pretoria Research Fellow should contribute to a noticeable increase in good quality research outputs.
- The abilities and previous achievements of candidates will be important criteria in identifying suitable University of Pretoria Research Fellows.
- This should be supported by at least two letters of reference from academic sources ( E.g. the candidates doctoral supervisor ) to testify to the candidate academic abilities and the suitability of his / her research experience for the proposed research project.
University of Pretoria Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Pretoria Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Pretoria University Research Scholarship Description :
- University of Pretoria houses the next generation of Scholars as we recognize the importance of having research capacity within the University research entities and research activities.
- With this goal the University of Pretoria has created support for Research Fellowships.
- University of Pretoria Research Fellows should make a significant contribution to the research program in which they participate and develop their careers as independent investigators.
University of Pretoria Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Pretoria Research Scholarships should be applied by an Electronically.
Pretoria University Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 9th March, 2012.