Wageningen University Paul Speijer Scholarship
Paul Speijer Fund for African Students.
The Paul Speijer Fund was founded in 2010 to support African students wishing to study for an MSc in Plant Sciences in Wageningen.
Study Subject : Plant Sciences.
Employer : Wageningen University, Netherland.
Level : Masters.
Paul Speijer Scholarship is being offered to candidates from Africa, who have completed a BSc in Plant Sciences or Agronomy with outstanding results, who are currently working as a professional in a local research institute and who will use this postgraduate education to become leader in their field.
Candidates must be committed to returning home after finishing the MSc study with the aim of contributing to the improvement and further development of the agricultural production of food crops in the home country.
Further requirements for the Paul Speijer Scholarship are :
- A GPA of at least 80% of the maximum grade.
- Admission to the Wageningen University MSc program in Plant Sciences or Plant Biotechnology.
If you have been admitted to Wageningen University or are in the middle of the admission procedure and are interested in applying for a scholarship through the Paul Speijer Fund, please send by e – mail.
- The Wageningen University admission letter or your file number.
- An updated CV specifying your research activities.
- A motivation letter in which you address the specific criteria for this scholarship mentioned.
- A letter of recommendation of your professor or employer.
Application Deadline : 31st March 2011.
For further scholarship information and application please visit : http://www.fondsen.wur.nl/UK/Funds/Paul+Speijer+Fund/.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.