All India Council for Technical Education – AICTE ScholarshipScholarships »
All India Council for Technical Education – AICTE Scholarship 2018
Online proposals are invited from AICTE approved Institutions / university departments for disbursement of post graduate scholarship for the 1st year students admitted in the academic year 2018 with valid Gate / GPAT score in M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm programmes.
Scholarship is awarded to full time GATE / GPAT qualified students admitted to M.E. / M. Tech / M. Arch and M.Pharma courses in AICTE approved Institutions / Colleges @ ₹ 12400/- PM / student.
Candidates may register through the official website of https://www.aicte-india.org/.
- Only GATE / GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE / GPAT scholarship.
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE / GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same
- Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE / GPAT scholarship
- Student must have general saving account in the bank. ( no frills account will not be accepted )
- Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE / GPAT scholarship
- Admissions before or after GATE / GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE / GPAT scholarship
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship
- Candidates qualified under SC / ST / OBC ( NCL ) / Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE / GPAT scholarship
- GATE / GPAT scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes / date of admission ( whichever is later ) to completion of courses / date of submission of thesis
- The GATE / GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 month or till completion of courses / date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
Instructions for attachments
- Recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate [ NCL ] is required for OBC candidates ( not more than 1-year old )
- Documents in support of SC / ST / OBC ( NCL ) / Physically Handicapped certificate shall be attested by the institute principal or gazetted officer
- SC / ST / OBC ( NCL ) / Physically Handicapped certificate should be in Hindi / English otherwise it should be translated and verified in Hindi/English by notary officer or by the principal in institute letter head. Student shall upload both original and translated certificate
- All other attachments shall be self-attested by the candidate
- Only clear and readable attachments shall be accepted
For any queries Candidates are requested to contact at the following helpline numbers ( 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM ) 011-26131576-78,80.
Candidates are requested to send their Grievances / Queries regarding GATE / GPAT Scholarship at firstname.lastname@example.org
All India Council for Technical Education,
( A Statutory Body of the Government of India )
7th floor, Chanderlok Building,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001.
Phone : 011-23416342.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.