Amul Vidya Bhushan Award – Scholarship 2007
Amul presents the ?The Amul Vidya Bhushan Award?, India?s first of its kind award that recognizes and rewards academic excellence at the Class XII level across India.?
The awards includes:
- A Cash Award of Rs.1,000/-
- The winner will be featured in one of India?s leading newspaper and will get national recognition.
1) Pass STD 12 in the academic year 2006 – 2007 at the State or Central Board Examinations.
2) Score the highest aggregate marks in your college.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application for Awards must be made by the Principal of the school as per the application form.
- To be eligible for the Amul Vidya Bhushan Award, the student must have passed Class XII in the academic year 2006-07 at the State or Central Board Examinations in any medium and must have scored the highest aggregate marks in the school.
- The Application Form along with an attested copy of the student?s mark-sheet and passport size photograph is to be sent with a covering letter on the schools letter-head. The covering letter must also contain a brief write-up of the school. Application for the Award will also be available in the Times of India, Times Life Supplement, dated 28 May 2007.
- Entries must reach by 15th July, 2007 to,
Shri BR Mallick,
PO Box No.10,
Anand 388 001,
From the entries received, students scoring the highest aggregate marks will be selected for the Awards.
For further information regarding the award, contact your school Principal or log on to www.amul.com