Macquarie University Australian Scholarship
Macquarie University offered Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate for International Students in Australia.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by Macquarie University.
- Course Level : Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Scholarship Provider : Macquarie University, Australia.
- Macquarie University Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Macquarie University UG & PG Scholarships Eligibility
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship ( must hold a FULL OFFER by the application deadline ).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
Macquarie University UG & PG Scholarship Description
- The MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship and MUIS Merit Scholarship are available across most courses to cover a range of full and partial international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Postgraduate courses not available under MUIS are :
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA ), Master of Management, Master of Applied Finance ( MAF ),
- Master of Advanced Surgery and, Master of Surgery.
- The MUIS Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Merit Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover ( OSHC ), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
- Annual renewal of the MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is subject to satisfactory performance in the Macquarie University degree program. The MUIS Merit Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Macquarie University UG & PG Scholarship Application Form
- Macquarie University Australian Scholarships should be applied Online.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.