Graduate Research Scholarships in University of Adelaide 2018
University of Adelaide offers International Graduate Research Scholarships at Australia
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Postgraduate Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of Adelaide.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Adelaide University Scholarships 2018
- Complete their four year undergraduate degree including first class honours in a research based honours program at the University of Adelaide* in that semester OR have completed the above that year or in the previous year; or *This will be deemed to cover students who have completed all of their education at Adelaide and where the committee considers it appropriate students who have completed a lesser period of time but including the honours year.
- Be completing their masters degree** with a sufficient research component to be approved by the Research Education Development Committee as a degree acceptable for entry to the PhD (refer to the Academic Program Rules) at the University of Adelaide in that semester OR have completed the above that year or in the previous year; ** Students undertaking a coursework masters degree will be required to obtain an overall grade of Distinction with not less than a High Distinction in their research component(s) to be eligible for scholarships.
- Be eligible to enrol as a commencing student in a full-time postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide in the following semester;
- Be an international student; and
- Not be currently enrolled in the higher degree by research program at the University of Adelaide for which the student is applying for a scholarship.
- Note. Currently enrolled PhD students are not eligible to apply.
- Note. Applicants who were considered in a previous round are not eligible for reconsideration.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, The University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Application Form 2018
Closing Date for Major AGRS Round (semester 1 or 2 intake) : 31st October, 2017
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application by mid December. Recipients with a semester 1 intake only MUST commence their research program by 30 June. Recipients with a semester 2 intake (offered in the major AGRS round) MUST commence their research program by 31st August,2018
Closing Date for Mid-Year AGRS Round (semester 2 intake only) : 30 April, 2018
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application by the end of July. Recipients MUST commence their research program by 30th Novembe, 2018.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.