Australian Catholic University – ACU Scholarships 2011
2011 Undergraduate Scholarships in Australian Catholic University
The Faculty of Business is offering a scholarship to all international students commencing an undergraduate business degree in 2011.
Study Subject ( s ) : Business Management.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : The Faculty of Business, Australian Catholic University.
Australian Catholic University Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
ACU UG Scholarship Eligibility 2011 :
- International students are classified as those who wish to study on-campus in Australia using a Student Visa, Temporary Resident Visa or other temporary visa.
Australian Catholic University UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes. Catholic University Under Graduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
ACU Undergraduate Scholarship Description:
- The Faculty of Business is offering a scholarship to all international students commencing an undergraduate business degree in 2011.
- The scholarship has a maximum value of AU $2000 and will be awarded in 2 stages.
- Tuition fees payable for the 1st semester will be reduced by AU $1000 at the time of payment.
- 2. Upon successful completion of 4 subjects in the first semester of study, a further fee reduction of AU $1000 will be applied for the second semester fees.
- The scholarship will not be refunded in the event of withdrawal from ACU and will not be converted to cash payments.
- The scholarship only applies to Bachelor Degrees offered by the Faculty of Business at ACU.
- To apply for this scholarship, you must first lodge an application for a business degree.
- If you already hold an offer for a business degree for 2011, and have not received notification about your scholarship, please email the International Office to notify us.
ACU University UG Scholarship Application 2011 :
- Catholic University Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied online.
ACU UG Scholarship Application Deadline : 31st October, 2011 ( each year ).