Australian Government Scholarships 2014
Australian Government Scholarship 2014
Australian Government funded Master’s Awards for Moroccan Students to Study at Australia, 2014.
Study Subject ( s ) : Food Security ( including agriculture and fisheries ), Health Natural Resource Management ( including mining; corporate social responsibility; environmental management ), Public Policy ( including public financial management and public sector reform ), Water and sanitation.
Course Level : Level of Study is Master.
Scholarship Provider : Australian Government.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Australian Govt Scholarship :
- You are a national of Morocco.
- You are an early or mid – career professional working in the Public Sector, the Private Sector or non – government organisation ( Civil Society ) in one of the listed priority fields of study.
- You must not be more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You must have at least three ( 3 ) years’ post – graduation work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to your proposed field of study and to your employment organisation type ( e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience, and so on ).
- Preference will be given to candidates with greater periods of experience.
- You possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors degree ( 4 years ) with at least a 12 out of 20 score ( Fairly well ).
- You must have a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 4.5. ( equivalent TOEFL scores are also accepted ). Those with overall scores of lower than 6.5 who are selected for an award will be supported to undertake between 3 and 9 months pre – course English language training and will need to achieve a score of 6.5 at the end of this training with no band score lower than 6.
- You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award You must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australian Development Scholarships ( attached ).
Australian Govt Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Australian Govt Scholarship is available for International Students.
- Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries : This scholarship is open for Moroccan Students.
Australian Govt Scholarship Description :
- Australia Awards target equal participation by women and men.
- Applications from women are strongly encouraged, and mechanisms are in place to support women applicants and Awardees.
- Number of awards offered : The Australian Government reserves the right to vary the number and conditions of scholarships available.
- Tenure of award : The tenure for this award 12 – 24 months
- Value : Scholarships cover airfares, tuition fees, medical cover and a living allowance in Australia.
Australian Govt Selection Criteria :
- You are an early or mid – career professional working in the Public Sector, the Private Sector or non – government organization ( Civil Society ) in one of the listed priority fields of study.
- You wish to undertake a Masters degree in Australia in one of the listed priority fields of study.
- You cannot study a Masters of Business Administration.
- You have a clear vision for how you will use the knowledge gained through the Masters degree to improve policy, practice or education in the proposed field of study.
- Gender Equality : Australia Awards target equal participation by women and men. Applications from women are strongly encouraged, and mechanisms are in place to support women applicants and Awardees.
- Disability Inclusion : Australia Awards aim to ensure that people with a disability are given fair and equal opportunity to compete for and obtain a scholarship. Applications from people with a disability are strongly encouraged. Mechanisms are in place to support applicants and Awardees requiring specific assistance.
Australian Govt Scholarship Application Form :
- Australian Govt Scholarship Application should be applied By post and electronically.
- Click on the link “Click here to apply” a.Register your personal details and click on “Request Application” b.You will receive an email asking you to confirm your details c.Once you have confirmed your details, the system will automatically send you an electronic application form via email.
- The Application Form is an Acrobat document that you may save on your local computer or another device and complete offline.
- When you have completed your application form, email the form and all supporting documentation to email@example.com. You may send as many emails as needed, provided you send the emails from the same email address.
Australian Govt Scholarship Application Deadline : 14th December, 2012.