2012 ANU Research Fellowship in Australian National University
Research Fellowship in Indigenous studies at National Centre for Indigenous Studies, Australian National University Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Indigenous Studies.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : ANU.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for ANU Research Fellowship 2012 :
- A PhD in a discipline of relevance to Indigenous Studies or related field with a demonstrated understanding of the circumstances and issues confronting Indigenous Australians.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Australian Indigenous cultures and societies and policy issues.
- High achievement relative to opportunity in undertaking quality, independent research as evidenced by an excellent publication record.
- The ability to teach at all levels and capacity to initiate and lead research projects.
- Evidence of the capacity to supervise honours and higher degree by research students.
- The potential to obtain external funding to support individual and collaborative research activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with the capacity to undertake effective administration and leadership in the Centre and the ability to establish and maintain effective relations with staff and students in the Centre, Australian National University and externally both Nationally and Internationally.
- An understanding, as demonstrated in the Research Scholarships application process of equal opportunity principles and policies including an understanding and commitment to achieving the Centres objectives in compliance with the Australian National University Reconciliation Action Plan.
ANU Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Australian National University Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
ANU Research Scholarship Description :
- Australian National University Research Fellow will make an active contribution to the Centres intellectual and administrative communities.
- Australian National University will be expected to demonstrate excellence in published research and teaching and evidence of the capacity to supervise major honours and higher degree by research students.
- Australian National University Research Fellow is responsible to the Director of the NCIS.
- Research Fellow will be expected to work collegially with other members of the Centre both general and academic staff within the Australian National University community and with external groups and stakeholders.
- Successful applicant will contribute to all aspects of the Centres work and will undertake research and publishing the development of the teaching program and initiate conferences and seminars in his or her area of expertise either independently or collaboratively.
- Australian National University will contribute to supervision of honours and higher degree by research students.
ANU Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Australian National University Research Scholarship should be applied by Online.
ANU Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 31st January, 2012.