Charles Sturt University Scholarship 2013Scholarships » Australia »
Charles Sturt University Scholarship 2013
Charles Sturt University offers “Jerilderie Shire Council Scholarships 2013” for Australian and International Students.
- Study Subject ( s ) : The scholarship is provided to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Course Level : This scholarship is available for students who enrolled in a course at the University.
- Scholarship Provider : Jerilderie Shire Council
- Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
CSU Jerilderie Shire Council Scholarships Eligibility 2013
- Scholarship Available to : Commencing Students; Continuing Students.
- Campus : Albury – Wodonga; Bathurst; Dubbo; Goulburn; Orange; Port Macquarie; Wagga Wagga.
- Must be studying in : Any Course.
- Any Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to Charles Sturt University or who is enrolled in a course at the University can apply. Both on – campus and distance education students are eligible.
- International students can apply for a Charles Sturt Foundation scholarship if they are classified as an international student in Australia, have a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia or are a continuing enrolled full time international student at a CSU campus ( the exception may be a scholarship involving work placement, in which case the requirement to be an Australian Citizen for the purposes of work will be included in the criteria ).
CSU Scholarship Open for International Students 2013
- The International and Australian Students can apply for this scholarship.
Jerilderie Shire Council Scholarship 2013 Description
Jerilderie Shire Council sees education, particularly tertiary education, as a key process in the development and growth of our residents, particularly the youth of Jerilderie. In order to aid this development, as well as ease the transition and expense for rural students, Jerilderie Shire offers an accommodation scholarship at Charles Sturt University. Scholarships are only offered once per year.
What does it cover : Scholarships with a value less than or equal to $5,000 will be paid in full shortly following the scholarship ceremony at which the scholarship is awarded. Scholarships greater than $5,000 or with a specified tenure will be paid in two instalments each year with the first payment following the scholarship ceremony at which the scholarship is awarded and subsequent payments being made following the census dates for enrollments each year of the tenure.
CSU Jerilderie Scholarship 2013 Application Form
- Charles Sturt University Jerilderie Shire Council Scholarships 2013 should be applied by post.
Jerilderie Shire Scholarship Application Deadline 2013
Do submit your CSU Jerilderie Shire Council Scholarship applications till 10th February, 2013 for Commencing Students and 12th November, 2012 for Continuing Students.