2012 Undergraduate Scholarship in Curtin University
Charles Watson Scholarship is intended to reward and assist students, who will be enrolling in the Bachelor of Psychology at Curtin University ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Psychology.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Curtin University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Watson Charles UG Scholarship 2012 :
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for a Charles Watson Undergraduate Scholarship :
- Have selected Curtin University as a first preference through TISC to undertake a Bachelor of Psychology.
- Be undertaking the first semester of their first Undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 1st semester, 2012.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian or Permanent Resident visa.
- Be eligible for a Commonwealth Supported Place.
Charles Watson UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Charles Watson Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Watson Charles UG Scholarship Description :
- Curtin University Scholarship recognizes the contribution made by Charles Watson to Australian and International Health Policy, Education and Research over a 40 year career, particularly during his tenure as Executive Dean, Health Science ( 1997 – 2006 ).
- Amongst his many achievements is co – authorship of the stereotaxic atlas of the rat brain, one of the 50 most cited publications of all time.
- Purpose of the Charles Watson Undergraduate Scholarship is to support Leadership Potential in a Health Science Discipline.
Charles Watson UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Charles Watson Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied by Post.
Watson Charles UG Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 5th December, 2011.