CSC-Macquarie University Joint Postgraduate Scholarship Program
Study Subject : Communication and Information Technology Agriculture, Life Sciences and Public Health, Material Sciences and New Material, Energy and the Environment, Engineering, Applied Social Sciences and WTO-related Areas.
Employer : Macquarie University -CSC
Level : Postgraduate
These scholarships are worth $25,000 pa in living allowance, plus tuition fees. Successful candidates will commence their PhD at Macquarie University from July 2011.
Eligibility for CSC-Macquarie University Joint Postgraduate Scholarship
- Candidates must be citizens and permanent residents of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application;
- Candidates must not be currently working or studying abroad;
- Successful candidates must return to China upon completion of their studies and / or research;
- Candidates must hold a conditional offer of enrolment subject to the CSC award. They must also fulfill the entry requirements of MQ, including a high level of English language proficiency;
- Candidates must comply with the Australian Government’s English proficiency requirements for the issue of a student visa. Candidates should check those requirements with the nearest Australian diplomatic post or the relevant website
- Candidates should be intending to pursue a postgraduate research degree in one of the priority academic areas identified by CSC or one of MQ Concentrations of Research Excellence (CORES). However, applicants to other study/research areas may also be considered;
- Candidate should satisfy the selection criteria set out by CSC, and submit to the CSC the CSC Application Form and the CSC Employer Reference Form,
CSC-Macquarie University Joint Postgraduate Scholarship Application Deadline : 31 January 2011