Edith Cowan University – ECU Scholarship
ECU supports the Australian Scholarships Foundation ( ASF ) initiative to enhance the management and accountability of not-for-profit organisations by offering places for study in a Graduate Certificate program. The opportunity is for full-time or part-time study with each scholarship paying for 65-100% of tuition fees for the course being undertaken. Preferred not-for-profit organisations eligible for 100% scholarship include those with programs that maximise the education prospects of current and future generations of young people and / or creating employment readiness training and work experience opportunities for the long-term unemployed. All not-for-profits may apply. Valued at $10,740 each scholarship is for full-time or part-time study and will enable members of charitable organisations to undertake postgraduate studies in areas such as project management, human resource management and business.
ECU Scholarship Eligibility guidelines
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be employed by not-for-profit charitable organisations;
- be eligible for admission to ECU;
- be residing in Western Australia;
- be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident; and
- be enrolling into one of the following eligible programs:
- raduate Certificate in Project Management (L39)
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (L76)
- Graduate Certificate in Business (L95).
ECU Scholarship Selection criteria
Selection is based on :
- you meeting ECU entry requirements for the nominated program; and
- written endorsement from the respective charitable organisation, and in ASF’s view completion of the above programs would benefit your employing organisation.
How to apply for ECU Scholarship
There are two requirements :
- Application for Scholarship Via ASF to complete the online application form. You will be asked to create a personal profile page and then complete the online application form.
- Application for Course Admission. Visit ECU website and complete the online application form ECU Online Admission System.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.