2012 ECU Undergraduate Scholarships in Edith Cowan University
Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian citizens at Edith Cowan University Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Edith Cowan University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for ECU Undergraduate Scholarship 2012 :
- Low socio economic background.
- Indigenous Australian students.
- Students from rural, regional or remote areas of Australia who have relocated for the purpose of study.
- Students with a registered disability or ongoing medical condition/illness.
- Students with carer responsibilities Single parents.
ECU Undergraduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
ECU Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- The new Annual Equity Edith Cowan University Scholarships are intended to assist future and current Undergraduate students from designated equity groups, with the costs associated with University study.
- Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Scholarship applications are sought from students from low income families, Indigenous Australians, people with a disability or ongoing illness, people with significant caring responsibilities and those from rural or regional area of Australia.
- You need to complete an Edith Cowan University Scholarship application for using the Undergraduate Scholarship application Portal.
- There is not a separate form for each Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Scholarship.
- By applying online for the ECU Equity Scholarships, the Edith Cowan University Scholarships Office staff will automatically assess you for both Undergraduate Scholarships.
ECU Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied by Online.
ECU Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 8th March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.