Griffith Business School Scholarships 2018
Griffith Business School offers Scholarships for Australian Students in the field of Business, Commerce and related degree programs, Australia 2018
Study Subject ( s ) : International business, Asian studies, Employment relations, Event management, Tourism, Financial planning, Human resources, Marketing, Politics and International relations, Sport management, and Real estate and Property development.
Course Level : Any Griffith Business School program
Scholarship Provider : Griffith Business School
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for Griffith Business School Scholarships
Selection will be based on the following criteria.
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen
- have met the entry requirements for admission to a Griffith Business School Postgraduate Masters coursework program in 2018
- be a commencing student, not an existing continuing student
- not be in receipt of any form of financial support related to study from another Griffith Business School funded scholarship
Griffith Business School Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, Griffith Business School Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Griffith Business School Scholarship Description
- The Griffith Business School Indigenous Scholarship is available to Indigenous Australians in order to support them with their studies.
- The scholarship has been established to encourage the participation of Indigenous Australians in Business, Commerce and related degree programs.
Griffith Business School Scholarship Application Form
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application
- Tertiary education history
- Secondary education history and program preferences
- Referee reports: one that supports your application
- Personal statements: Program Specific- Business : Applicants must be able to address how they have achieved at least two of the following, in their personal or professional life in a personal statement
- Performance excellence- a recognised achievement or award
- Responsible leadership- leadership that demonstrates integrity and ethical behaviour
- Sustainable business practices- social, financial, and / or environmental practices that lead to sustainable business and communities
- Respect for others- embracing diversity and demonstrating respect for difference of backgrounds and points of view
- Global orientation- demonstrate how you are preparing yourself to be a global citizen
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Other (optional): any relevant supporting documentation that will qualify your personal statement.
Griffith Business School Scholarship Application Deadline
Applications for Trimester 3, 2017 will be closes on Sunday 22nd October, 2017 and Applications for Trimester 1, 2018 will be closes on Wednesday 31st January, 2018
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.