2013 Australia Scholarships in Griffith University
Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship for South African Students at Griffith University Australia ( 2013 ).
The APA provides a living allowance of approximately AUD $24,653 ( 2013 rate, indexed annually ) per annum paid as a fortnightly stipend, as well as relocation and thesis allowance. Sick leave, maternity leave and leave of absence provisions also apply.
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Griffith University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for University of Griffith Scholarship 2013
- The APA is available to applicants who are Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents.
- Applicants must have completed, or expect to complete, a Bachelors degree with honours equivalent to first class and be intending to enrol full – time in an approved doctoral or research masters program.
- International Students and New Zealand Permanent Residents who receive an International Postgraduate Research Scholarship are also eligible for an APA.
Griffith University Scholarship Open for International Students
- Yes ( Africa ), Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Applicants who do not have First Class Honours may demonstrate equivalency to first class honours through the following
- Refereed journal publications ( or acceptance for publication )
- Referred conference paper presented and written as first author
- evidence of other research output such as a book, book chapter, creative work or performances or
- Also include evidence of any research income, awards, professional experience and so forth.
Duration for Research Master’s Program
The APA may be held for up to two years for a research masters program and up to three years for a doctoral program. A six month extension may be granted to doctoral students in certain circumstances.
Griffith University Scholarship Application Form 2013
- Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by Online or Post.
Application Procedure for New applicants in Griffith University Scholarship
1. New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for scholarship application.
2. Please note, unless the scholarship round is officially open the online application form will only be assessed for candidature.
3. Those students offered candidature outside of the scholarship round may apply for scholarships as current students.
University of Griffith Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 : 9th December, 2013.