Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarships, Australian National University
The Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship ( Indigenous – CECS ) are intended to assist with education costs.
The Indigenous-CECS is valued at $2,637 per year, paid as one instalment each semester for up to 8 semesters.
Duration : Up to four years.
Eligibility for Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarships
- This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the scholarship application closing date:
- Citizenship : Domestic students
- Target group : Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander only
- Faculty : Any
- Course : Must not have completed the requirements of a course of study equivalent to, or higher than, an Australian bachelors award unless that award is a prerequisite to your current course of study.
- Campus : Any
- Year level : Enrolled, or about to commence study, in course as a Commonwealth supported student
- Study load : Full-time (exceptional circumstances may be considered for part-time study)
- Financial hardship
Indigenous – CECS Scholarship Application process
- To apply, visit UAC Equity Scholarships.
- UAC processes all applications for this scholarship. Students located in any Australian state should follow the UAC application process. There is no fee for submitting a scholarship application through UAC.
Indigenous – CECS Selection process
The recipients will be selected by the ACU Scholarships Office.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.