Scholarships in International Water Centre 2017
Every year, the International WaterCentre ( IWC ) in collaboration with several industry sponsors offer several Water Leadership Scholarships to assist talented emerging water leaders in organisations with limited resources for professional development.
International WaterCentre Water Leader Scholarship
- One full scholarship from IWC ( AU$9,500 fees + AU$2,000 towards travel )
- Applicants can be from anywhere in Australia and NZ as long as they comply with the eligibility requirements listed in the “who can apply” section below.
Clearwater Water Leader Scholarship
- Two full scholarships ( AU$9,500 fees + AU$2,000 towards travel ), and
- Three half scholarships ( AU$4,750 towards fees and AU$1,000 towards travel ) from Clearwater
- Applicants must currently be working for a local government, water authority or catchment management authority in regional Victoria ( if applying for a full scholarship ) or in Victoria ( if applying for a partial scholarship ) and be able to meet the other criteria described.
Melbourne Water Leader Scholarship
- Two full scholarships from Melbourne Water ( AU$9,500 fees + AU$2,000 towards travel )
- Applicants must currently be employed by a local government located within the Melbourne Water supply area. These Local Governments are listed.
NSW Water Leader Scholarship
- One half scholarship ( AU$4,750 towards fees and AU$1,000 towards travel ) from NSW Water Directorate.
- Applicants must currently be working for a Water Directorate member council water utility in regional NSW in an engineering team or program management role in which they have the potential to enable the development of others, and be able to meet the other criteria described.
International Water Centre Scholarship Eligibility 2018
Our general eligibility criteria are
- Be a working professional in the water sector.
- A current professional role that is consistent with the criteria linked to at least one available scholarship (see Scholarship sponsors and conditions above).
- English language proficiency.
- An ability to travel to Brisbane and attend both face-to-face training sessions on 12th – 16th February and 26th – 27th July, 2018.
- Organisational support from current employer to attend the program ( if currently employed ).
- A strong commitment to learning and personal development, including the ability to respond positively to feedback.
- A desire to complement their technical and management skills with advanced leadership capabilities.
- An aspiration to improve their ability to influence stakeholders and drive change in order to deliver more integrated forms of water management
International Water Centre Scholarship Application Form 2018
Candidate can apply through official website www.watercentre.org/ on or before 30th September, 2017
- 1st July, 2017 : Scholarship applications open for the 2017 / 18 program.
- 30th September, 2017 : Scholarship applications close for the 2017 / 2018 program.
- 16th October, 2017 : Applicants are notified of the outcome of their scholarship application.
- 1st September, 2017 : Program applications* open for the 2017 / 2018 program.
- 9th November, 2017 : Program applications close for the 2017 / 18 program.
- 1st December, 2017 : Program commences (duration: 9 months)
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.