Macquarie University International Students – MUIS Scholarship
International Students Scholarship in Macquarie University
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
Eligibility for University of Macquarie Scholarship
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN*, an European^ country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
Candidates are not eligible if :
- You are a citizen of ASEAN*, an European^ country, Mongolia Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie City Campus.
University of Macquarie Scholarship Description
- Macquarie University International Scholarship is a full Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
- The MUIS is available across most courses* to cover a range of full International tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree.
- MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships do not provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa Macquarie University Scholarship application, Overseas Student Health Cover ( OSHC ), Airfares, Accommodation, Conferences or Other costs associated with study.
- Macquarie University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology ( SIBT ).
- Annual renewal of the MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is subject to satisfactory performance in the Macquarie University degree program.
Macquarie University Scholarship Application Form
Applicants must complete an online course application form and an online scholarship application form. A Macquarie University Student Number ( which you will receive once your course application has been processed ) is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form. The deadlines are 31 January for Session 1 intake ( February ) and 30 June for Session 2 intake ( July ).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.