2013 Bachelor Scholarship in Marcus Oldham College
Bachelor Scholarship in Business ( Farm Business Management ) for Australian and International Students at Marcus Oldham College Australia ( 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Business ( Farm Business Management ).
Course Level : Bachelor.
Scholarship Provider : Ingleby Farms.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2013 :
- Marcus Oldham College Scholarship is available to students ( Australian and International ) in the 1st year of the Bachelor of Business (Farm Business Management) in ( 2013 ).
- Applicants must be at least 20 years of age at the commencement of study, have undertaken a minimum of 24 months industry experience before course commencement and have a demonstrated commitment to a Career in Agriculture.
- Although this Marcus Oldham College Bachelor Scholarship is needs based, no financial information is required to be provided.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Marcus Oldham College Bachelor Scholarship is available for International Students.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Description :
- Marcus Oldham College Bachelor Scholarship is provided via two payments, $10,000 paid in 1st year and $10,000 paid in 3rd year.
- Ingleby is a worldwide group of family farms.
- Ingleby manages pasture, arable and mixed farms in Argentina, Australia, Newzealand, Romania, Uruguay and USA.
- Ingleby head office is located in Vordingborg, Denmark – moving to Koege as of the 1st July, 2012.
- However the daily operation is run by the farm managers worldwide, who have hands on knowledge of how the farms are best managed.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- Marcus Oldham College Bachelor Scholarship should be applied Post and an Email.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 : 31st August, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.