Trinity Grammar School Scholarships 2018
Scholarship for year 12 Students studying Drama, Music or Visual Arts for their HSC or IB Diploma Courses at Trinity Grammar School, Australia 2018
Study Subject ( s ) : Drama, Music or Visual Arts
Course Level : HSC or IB Diploma
Scholarship Provider : Society of the Arts in Trinity Grammar School
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for IB Diploma Courses
- The student must be in year 12 in 2018 and studying the subject of the Scholarship ( Drama, Music or Visual Arts ) for their HSC or IB Diploma.
- The student must be available to attend each concert performance, art exhibition opening and opening night of each drama performance.
- Demonstrated genuine love and active involvement in the field for which they are applying i.e. either drama, music or visual art :
a. through active involvement with that field’s programme in the School;
b. by attending events external to the School related to that field.
- Preparedness to undertake duties as directed.
Trinity Grammar School Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, Trinity Grammar School Scholarships is not available for International Students.
Trinity Grammar School Scholarship Description
- The Society of the Arts Scholarships are a wonderful way of introducing scholars to the artists’, directors’ and music leaders’ way of working.
- The boys get to see what goes on in preparation for exhibitions and performances and are able to ask questions and gain insights into artists’ practices.
- The duties below provide an opportunity for the boys to interact directly with the artists, VIPs and audience and be involved in the logistics of running an event.
- Applications are invited from boys interested in being considered for the following scholarships.
- The Society of the Arts Scholarship ( Drama ) Awarded to a boy who has shown exceptional interest and potential in the area of drama.
- The Society of the Arts Scholarship ( Music ) Awarded to a boy who has shown exceptional interest and potential in the area of music. The Society of the Arts Scholarship ( Visual Arts ) Awarded to a boy who has shown exceptional interest and potential in the area of visual arts.
Trinity Grammar School Scholarship Application Form
All applications are to be submitted on the School’s application forms.Complete the attached application form to apply for a Year 10 2018 Scholarships. Closing date for receipt of Applications at the School is Friday 2nd June, 2017.Scholarship applications must be accompanied by a payment of $75.00
Trinity Grammar School Scholarship Application Deadline
Closing date for receipt of Applications to apply for a Year 10 2018 at the School is Friday 2nd June, 2017.Scholarship interviews for short listed candidates Week beginning Monday June 5th 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.