University of Canberra Fellowship 2011
2011 Postdoctoral Fellowship in University of Canberra
University of Canberra Offered Postdoctoral Fellowship in Endangered Species Ecology at Institute for Applied Ecology in Australia ( 2011 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Endangered Species Ecology.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : ACT Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate and ARC – Linkage.
University of Canberra Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Canberra University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2011 :
- PhD qualification in vertebrate or population ecology.
- A record of research achievement in vertebrate or population ecology, as demonstrated through appropriate research outputs.
- Ability to engage in collaborative research activities, including working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Strong record of research project planning and implementation.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and commitment to implementation of equity and workplace health and safety principles.
University of Canberra Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Canberra Australia Postdoctoral Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Canberra University Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- The University of Canberra is seeking to recruit a Postdoctoral Fellow to study the ecology and breeding of the endangered grassland earless dragon in the context of extinction drivers for reptiles.
- The PDF will join a team of academics, postdoctoral fellows and lab technicians at the Institute for Applied Ecology.
- The project is collaborative with the ACT Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate and is the subject of ARC – Linkage funding.
- Copies of the relevant research proposal leading to the funding of this project are available on request.
- The appointee will work with the CIs and postgraduates to implement a substantial field program including radio – telemetry, ibutton tracking of adults, the identification and monitoring of grassland earless dragon nests in the field, and ecological modeling using GIS.
- They will also have responsibility for development and co – ordination of a captive breeding program for this species.
University of Canberra Postdoctoral Scholarship Application 2011 :
- University of Canberra Australia Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied Online.
Canberra University Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline : 21st October 2011.