PhD Scholarships in University of Canberra 2018
PhD Research Scholarship in the field of Philosophy for International and Australian Applicants and at University of Canberra Australia ( 2018 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Philosophy.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : University of Canberra.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Canberra University PhD Scholarships 2018
- To be eligible for a Weeden Stipend an applicant must have completed a Bachelor degree with First Class Honours or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Scholarships are only available to PhD candidates who are eligible for accelerated entry ( not those who are admitted to a PhD with a six-month coursework requiremen t).
- Only complete applications that include all research scholarships forms with supporting documentation will be considered.
- The University of Canberra’s Scholarships are limited and therefore scholarships are awarded to applicants with the strongest academic background and the potential to carry out the highest quality research.Candidates should be aware that the tenure of an award will be reduced by any previous candidature.
- Applicants must be enrolled or be seeking to enrol, as a full time candidate in a Doctor of Philosophy course at the University of Canberra.
- Applicants must be a domestic or International applicant to a higher degree by Research course at University of Canberra and not have consumed more than 2.5 equivalent full time study load ( EFTSL ) ( i.e. have been enrolled in a maximum of 2.5 years full time equivalent ( FTE ) study ) in current enrolment in a higher degree by research at the time of applying for the Weeden Stipend.
- Candidate not have previously held an Australian Government-funded research scholarship for more than 6 months.
Canberra University PhD Scholarship Description
- The University of Canberra offers a number of scholarships to enable suitably qualified students to undertake full-time study towards a higher degree by research. Selection is based on academic merit and research potential. Applicants must indicate they wish to study full-time to ensure they are assessed as eligible.
- The HDR Support team administers the application process for domestic and international applicants and manages the administration processes during the tenure of the scholarship.
- Information on scholarships offered for by Faculties / Research Institute can be found on their individual webpages.
University of Canberra PhD Scholarship Application Form 2018
Submit all completed scholarship forms and supporting documentation to HDR Support firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September, 2017.
Higher Degree by Research applications and Scholarship applications are processed in different locations at the University, therefore each application must contain the relevant supporting documentation and sent to the appropriate email address. The University of Canberra’s Scholarships are limited and therefore scholarships are awarded to applicants with the strongest academic background and the potential to carry out the highest quality research.
Canberra University PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2018 : 30th September, 2017.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.