University of New England – UNE Scholarships 2013
Charlie Perkins Scholarship Trust offers full Scholarships for Postgraduate Australian Students to study at University of Oxford / University of Cambridge, UK 2013
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the university
Course Level : Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider : Charlie Perkins Scholarship Trust
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
Eligibility for UNE Scholarship PG Courses :
- Be accepted into any graduate degree program offered at the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge.
- It should be noted that this will require a First Class Honours degree, upper Second Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent have tertiary qualifications.
UNE Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, UNE Scholarship is available for International Students.
UNE Scholarship Description :
- The Charlie Perkins Scholarship Trust offers two annual scholarships to talented Indigenous Australians for postgraduate study at either the University of Oxford or University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
- The scholarships cover full tuition, travel and living expenses.
- Value of Scholarship : The value of each Perkins Scholarship will vary, depending on the scholarship – holder’s course of study, for up to four years.
- It will cover full university and college fees, travel costs and an annual stipend to cover living expenses.
- For the 2012 – 13 academic year the stipend is £13,800 ( approximately $AUD21,600 ).
UNE Scholarship Application Form :
- UNE Scholarship should be applied By mail / By post.
UNE Scholarship Application Deadline : 2nd November, 2012
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.