University of Newcastle Fellowship 2013
The Architecture Foundation offers Parker Fellowship for pursuing professional architecture program in the School of Architecture and Built Environment at Newcastle University in Australia. The fellowship provides a benefit of a round the world air ticket and money, ( or the cash equivalent ), to assist in the travelling program. The application deadline is 24th July, 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Fellowship is provided in the field of Architecture.
Course Level : This fellowship is available for pursuing undergraduate ( Year 1, Year 2 or Year 3 ) or masters ( Year 1 ) degree level.
Scholarship Provider : The Architecture Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for University of Newcastle Fellowship 2013 :
To be eligible to apply for this fellowship applicants must meet the following criteria :
- Be enrolled in Year 1, Year 2 or Year 3 of the Bachelor of Design ( Architecture ) program or Year 1 of the Master of Architecture program in the Discipline of Architecture in the School of Architecture and Built Environment.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Not have previously received this scholarship.
University of Newcastle Scholarship Open for International Students :
- The students of Australia can apply for this fellowship.
University of Newcastle Scholarship Description 2013 :
- The Architecture Foundation funds The Parker fellowship at the University of Newcastle. Students must be enrolled full-time. The Parker fellowship was established in memory of Eric Clarence Parker who became the first permanent teacher of Architecture to be appointed to the fledgling School of Architecture at the Newcastle University College.
- The fellowship is funded directly by donations made to the University of Newcastle. The fellowship provides a benefit of a Round the World air ticket and money, (or the cash equivalent), to assist in the travelling program. The applications are to be made online before closing date 24th July, 2013.
Selection criteria for University of Newcastle Fellowship 2013 :
Selection of the fellow will be on the basis of :
- Assessment of the required written statement
- Personal presentation and panel discussion at formal interviews
- Demonstration of satisfactory academic progress
University of Newcastle Fellowship Application 2013 :
- The mode of applying University of Newcastle Fellowship 2013 is an online.
University of Newcastle Scholarship Application Deadline : 24th July, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.