2012 Postgraduate Scholarships in Sydney University
Postgraduate Scholarship in Science & Engineering at University of Sydney Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Complex Civil Systems ( Science & Engineering ).
Course Level : Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Sydney.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Sydney University PG Scholarship 2012 :
- Applicants should have suitable research experience, demonstrable publication record and a particular interest in the complex networks.
- Possession of a Masters degree will be an advantage.
- University of Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship is open to both International and Local applicants.
- A fee waiver University of Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship may be provided for a qualified International Student.
University of Sydney PG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Sydney University PG Scholarship Description :
- A full time Postgraduate Scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a degree in science or Engineering and experience in research, to undertake research studies leading to a PhD in complex civil systems.
- Postgraduate project is the systems modelling and instrumenting of socio info techno systems applied in the health sector to enable improved decision making and taking.
- University of Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship is valued at $23,728 per annum ( tax exempt ).
- An additional top up University of Sydney Scholarship may be available for an appropriately qualified candidate.
University of Sydney PG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Sydney Postgraduate Scholarships should be applied by an Email.
Sydney University PG Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 22nd June, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.