University of Western Australia – UWA Scholarships 2018
The University of Western Australia offers Euroz Securities scholarships for Undergraduate coursework programme for Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa, Australia 2018
Study Subject ( s ) : Various
Course Level : Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider : Euroz Charitable Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility UWA UG Scholarships
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship a student must, unless the scholarship conditions state otherwise,
- Be enrolled or eligible to enrol as a full-time student ( defined as undertaking at least 75 percent of an equivalent full-time load in a scholarship period ) at the University unless otherwise agreed by the Administering Body.
- To be eligible to hold a scholarship a student must, unless the scholarship conditions state otherwise.
- Be enrolled as a full time student in the course for which the scholarship is awarded.
UWA UG Scholarships Open for International Students
- No, UWA Scholarships is available for International Students.
UWA UG Scholarship Description
- Scholarships and prizes awarded at The University of Western Australia are governed by Statute 31.
- Most University scholarships and prizes have specific conditions which are available on this web site.
- Specific conditions for individual scholarships are to be read in conjunction with these General Conditions for Scholarships for Coursework Students.
UWA UG Scholarships Application Form
The Application for University of Western Australia Scholarship is available on official website www.uwa.edu.au/. from 1st June, 2017 to 30th November, 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.