Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Melbourne University
The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship ( IPRS ) is funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international students wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University.
Study Subject ( s ) : International Post Graduate Research.
Course Level : Postgraduate Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of Melbourne Australia.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Melbourne University
To be considered for an IPRS, applicants need to apply for scholarship and candidature in a graduate research degree course ( eg. masters by research, PhD or other research doctorate ) at the University of Melbourne by the application closing date. Further information concerning the eligibility criteria can be found on in the Conditions Booklet.
University of Melbourne Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Melbourne University IPRS Description :
- Miss Rebecca Rigg of East Malvern, Victoria who died on 14th May, 1958 bequeathed part of her estate to the University for the promotion and encouragement of study and research in either Mining or Metallugy.
- University of Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scholarship is to be awarded annually to students enrolled in a higher degree by research who is undertaking research in a field related to Mining and Metallurgy in the department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, the department of Geomatics, the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, the School of Earth Sciences or any other department of the University that may offer subjects relevant to Mining and Metallurgy.
- University of Melbourne Scholarship may be awarded as a traveling Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
University of Melbourne IPRS Application Form
- University of Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scholarships should be applied by Post.
University of Belbourne IPRS Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria and academic merit. Scholarship assessment guidelines, tips for applicants and other funding opportunities may be found on the Scholarships Resources webpage.
Melbourne University IPRS Application Deadline
IPRS applicants who submit their complete application for admission and scholarship by,
- 31st October will receive an outcome before 15th February
- 31 May will receive an outcome before 31st July
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.