Walford Anglican School for Girls – Walford Scholarships 2019
Walford Anglican School for Girls offer Music Entrance Scholarship for Australian students studying at Walford or at any other school, Australia 2019
Study Subject ( s ) : Music
Course Level : New or continuing student
Scholarship Provider : Walford
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for Walford Scholarship Music Course
- One entrance scholarship is awarded annually to a student entering Walford who demonstrates an outstanding aptitude in music.
- Music scholarships are open to students studying at Walford or at any other school.
- A candidate should be of approximately grade 4 standard in her ?rst instrument.
- The scholarships are awarded on the understanding that the recipient will ?nish her secondary education at Walford.
- The continuation of the scholarship each year is subject to the recipient making good academic progress, displaying conduct of a high standard and contributing to the life of the school through participation in Music and other cocurricular activities.
Walford Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, Walford Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Walford Scholarship Description
- These scholarships are available for students displaying outstanding aptitude in music and are awarded at the discretion of the Principal by recommendation from the Music Coordinator.
- Successful candidates must also demonstrate a sound academic record together with the potential to make a positive contribution to the school in general.
- Scholarships may be awarded on a shared basis.
Walford Scholarship Application Form
Walford Scholarship applications for 2019 are now open and will close on 18th January, 2018. Examinations, interviews and auditions will be conducted in February, 2018.
If you have any queries, you are welcome to contact Libby Emery, the Director of Admissions on 8373 4062 or mail to email@example.com.
Walford Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application for walford scholarship closes on 18th January, 2018.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.