2012 WCMT Research Fellowships in Winston Churchill Memorial Trust
Winston Churchill Memorial Trust announced Fellowship for Australian citizen for Research Program Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any ( Project of a Kind that is not Readily Available in Australia ).
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Winston Churchill Memorial Trust.
Scholarship can be taken at : Abroad.
Eligibility for WCMT Research Fellowships 2012 :
- To be eligible to apply for a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Research Fellowship you must be an Australian Citizen over the age of 18.
- Not be enrolled in tertiary studies directly related to the topic of your proposed project.
- Have experience in and commitment to the field of your project.
- Have a worthy project that requires overseas investigation.
- Be willing to disseminate the results of your research to the broader Australian community ( and )
- Not have been awarded a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Research Fellowship in the past.
WCMT Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
WCMT Research Scholarship Description :
- The aim of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust is to provide an opportunity for Australians to travel overseas to conduct Research in their chosen field that is not readily available in Australia.
- No prescribed qualifications are required and the subject of the proposed project is limitless provided a benefit to Australia is evident.
- Merit of the proposed project is a key factor and a desire to share the research findings with the Australian community must be displayed.
WCMT Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Research Scholarships should be applied by Post.
WCMT Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 29th February, 2012.