Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Scholarship
Announcement of Scholarship 2007 ? 2008
The encourage high performers in the field of Engineering; the Bannari Amman Institute of Technology announces the following scholarships for deserving students who wish to join our institution.
|Marks in +2 Maths, Physics & Chemistry||Scholarship|
|Centum in all 3 subjects||100% Tuition Fee Waiver +
Annual Scholarship of Rs.25,000/-
|Centum in any 2 subjects||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Centum in any 1 subject||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
Scholarships will continue for each subsequent year on the condition that the student passes all subjects in the preceding year, with a total aggregate if not less than 80%.
UG Courses ? 4 years
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Textile Technology
- B.Tech Textile Tech (Fashion Tech)
- A world-class campus in a sprawling area of 165 acres with a built up area of 12 Lakh square feet.
- More than 325 students have been placed through the placement cell of the Institute during 2006 ? 2007 so far.
- Recipient of the Best Engineering College Principal Award (2005) from ISTE, New Delhi & host for 38th ISTE Convention (2006)
- 30 Doctorates among 230 teaching faculty: personalized attention with an excellent student to faculty ratio.
- Innovative initiatives for skill enhancement like satellite-based Short Term Courses & Lecturers, Languages Lab, GRE, TOEFL & GATE coaching, Business English Certificate Training, Soft Skills training programmes, etc.
- Extensive collaboration with industry to empower the students with practical skills.
- Separate Placement Cell. HRD Cell, Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Industry Institute Partnership Cell etc.
- Computing facilities with 1150 networked terminals and open-access to 5 MBPS Internet connectivity. Sun Center of Competency with 73 nodes and servers.
- Two-storeyed all conditioned and computerized Library with 50,000 volumes. 350 National and International Journals, 475 e-journals and Digital Library with 40 PCs.
- 6 air-conditioned Seminar Halls with a capacity to seat 180 students each and air-conditioned state-of-art auditorium with a capacity to seat 600 students.
- First-rate sports and leisure facilities-both indoor and outdoor games.
- Well-furnished Hostels for Gents & Ladies with single doubles and four occupancy rooms.
- General amenities include uninterrupted power supply, protected water supply, Medical Centre, Departmental Store, Bank with ATM, Post office etc.
- MoUs with North Carolina A & T State University ? USA, Sun Micro Systems, Oracle Academy, BITS ? Pilani, TCS ? Hyderabad, Infosys & Technology ? Mysore, Lance soft India Pvt. Ltd. ? Chennai, Codissia ? Coimbatore, DOTE & British Council ? Chennai, Lotue Learning Pct. Ltd., & Linguaphone Institute of London, Mindware Ltd. ?Bangalore, NIIT ? New Delhi, Helix ? Info System ? Chennai, etc.
- Yoga Club, Simplified Kundalini Yoga Centre, Personality Club, Literacy & Debating Society, NCC, NSS, Youth Red Cross, Rotaract Club, IEEE Student Branch, Green Echo Club, Photography Club, Fine Arts Club, Tamil Mandram, ISTE Students Chapter, Red Ribbon Club, etc.,