Government of Belgium Scholarship
Belgium Government funded Postgraduate or PhD Scholarship for Indian students in the field of Agronomy, Environmental Science and Photonics Belgium.
Study Subject ( s ) : Agronomy, Environmental Science, Photonics.
Course Level : Postgraduate or PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Belgium Government.
Scholarship can be taken at : Belgium.
Eligibility for Government of Belgium Scholarship
- Applicants should have obtained a first class graduates with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the related subject.
- Candidates with PhD degree will not be considered, as they cannot have a student status at Flemish Universities.
- Belgium Government Scholarships are only valid for Higher Education Institutions / programs recognized by the Flemish Government ( Education and Training Department ).
- Applicants should be University graduates and apply for Postgraduate or PhD studies.
- Candidates who already obtained a PhD degree will not be considered for the Belgium Government Scholarships as they cannot be enrolled as students in the Flemish higher education system.
- Intending candidates must submit 2 sets of the Belgium Government Postgraduate or PhD Scholarship application form ( in Annex ), along with the required attachments ( one original file and one copy ).
- They should clearly indicate for which Higher Education Institution and or program they apply.
- If they have had earlier contacts with the Institution concerned, it is advisable to add the coordinates of the staff member contacted ( Name, Email address etc. ) to the Belgium Government Postgraduate or PhD Scholarship application file.
- Candidates should be younger than 35 years of age as on 1st January.
- Applicants are required to give proof of outstanding academic performance and of a very good account of the English language.
Belgium Government Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Belgium Government Postgraduate or PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
Government of Belgium Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- Belgium Government Postgraduate or PhD Scholarship Open for India.
Belgium Government PG or PhD Scholarship Description
Postgraduate or PhD Scholarship applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals residing in India for the award of 3 ( three ) Belgium Government Scholarships of duration of 10 months each for the every academic year in the following subjects fields for specialization :
- Environmental Science ( and )
Government of Belgium Scholarship Application Form
- Belgium Government Postgraduate or PhD Scholarship should be applied on official website