Masters Scholarships in Catholic University of Leuven 2017
For the 2017-2018 academic year the Government of Flanders will award up to 45 Master Mind Scholarships to outstanding Master’s students from around the world to take a Master’s degree programme in Flanders.
Students can not apply directly. KU Leuven will nominate up to 20 outstanding students who are accepted to start a one or two-year Master’s Programme in September 2017. They will be invited to complete the Master Mind scholarship application.
Masters Scholarship for the Applicants of Developing Country at Catholic University of Leuven Belgium ( 2017).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Catholic University of Leuven.
Scholarship can be taken at : Belgium.
Eligibility for University of Leuven Catholic Scholarships 2017
- Eligible candidates have completed the application for a Master’s Degree Programme at KU Leuven before 1st March, 2017.
- The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution are not eligible.
- Students who applied for admission to an Erasmus Mundus Master Programme are not eligible since part of the study programme is outside Flanders.
- Only candidates who have a high standard of academic performance, with outstanding study results, will be considered.
- All nationalities are eligible.
- All study areas are eligible.
- Scholarship of € 7,500 per academic year
- Tuition fee to be paid of maximum € 106.9 per year
Catholic University of Leuven Scholarship Description
- For the ( 2017 – 2018 ) academic year Catholic University of Leuven Scholarships will be granted to Developing – World students who have obtained a Masters degree and would like to continue their studies with a Second Masters degree.
University of Leuven Catholic Scholarship Application Form 2017
- Students can not apply direcly for the Master Mind Scholarship.
- The Master’s Programmes are invited to identify top 5 % students.
- The KU Leuven will nominate up to 20 outstanding students who are accepted to start a one or two-year Master’s Programme in September 2017.
- No later than 21 April 2017, KU Leuven will inform the nominated students and invite them to complete the online Master Mind Application by 30 April 2017.
- The final selection will be made by the Selection Commission of the Flemish Government.
- The selection results will be announced in June 2017.
Students invited by the KU Leuven, will have to complete their Master Mind application on line by 30th April, 2017. They will have to submit the following documents
- A copy of their passport
- An official transcript of records
- Official language test results
- A letter of motivation (from one to a maximum of two A4 pages)
- Two letters of recommendation from 2 professors of the home institution
- A copy of the obtained diplomas
Catholic University of Leuven Scholarship Application Deadline 2017 : 30th April, 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.