Aird Scholarship 2011 – 2012
Study Subject : Applied arts and technology or private post-secondary institution
Employer : Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
Level : Undergraduate
The Aird Scholarship is intended to help students with physical disabilities to study full time at a recognized Ontario postsecondary institution. It is hoped that the award will encourage a special talent or lifelong interest.
The Aird Scholarship is granted each year to two applicants who demonstrate outstanding scholastic achievement, motivation, and initiative. Each successful applicant receives $2,500.
Eligibility for Aird Scholarship :
To be eligible you must :
- have a physical disability that is a major, long term impairment that severely restricts your activities;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person;
- be an Ontario resident. You are considered an Ontario resident if you have lived in Ontario for at least twelve consecutive months immediately preceding your registration in a postsecondary program in September 2011. This period may include time spent at an educational institution outside Ontario;
- plan to register in September 2011 in the first year of either an undergraduate degree program at a recognized
- Ontario university or a two- or three-year certificate program at a college of applied arts and technology or private postsecondary institution in Ontario;
- not have previously received an Aird Scholarship
Aird Scholarship Application Deadline : April 29th, 2011
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.